1|Love!

DEFINITIONS WILL BE IN THE BOOK!

Let me tell everyone what the meaning of Love is.

Love... is a deep, powerful, wonderful meaning that two or more people share. Have you ever been in love? Have the person you loved more than anything betrayed you? My name is Queen Naija and this is The End Game.

While my heart, my soul, and eyes were hurting my best friend, Catherine Paiz was there and it was all I needed. "How, what did I do wrong, I loved him, I trusted him, and he betrayed me." I cried. Knowing my enter self, I feel lose, I feel damaged, and most of all I feel betrayed.

"Babe I know it hurts, but sometimes we just have to deal with it and keep pushing." said Catherine. As my best friend tell me everything that I need to hear, we started to cuddle next to each other. The room was filled with silence within two minutes.

The Question that I'm about to ask my best friend is also hurting devastating. "When was the last time he you know?" Knowing that she probably didn't want to tell me, she told me anyway.

"Probably about two days ago, but this time it was for no reason." she told me.
Yes, yall hear it right Catherine gets abused by her boyfriend. But I just really want to know how so caring, loving, beautiful, and smart go though something like that also everyday.

"Goodnight and also thanks for everything." said Catherine. I then answer her back "Goodnight and no thank you for being here." I'm happy for having a best friend like you." said Catherine. "Same."

But throughout the night it was peaceful silence, while we both let sleep take over us.

This is a story of our love game ends.

Sorry for any errors!
Comment any Questions!
Chapter 2 coming soon my loves!