3|It Starts Here!

Catherine's Pov

     Today is the day that I have been looking forward to forever. Queen had ended up getting a house for us. It is a 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom house with a two car garage. Once I took a look around the house I then looked at Queen. "I'm so excited." I explained to her. "I know me too girl." Queen responded. I looked at my phone and it was 6:32 pm which meant that the men would be pulling up with our new furniture and some of our old stuff. 

  I then went and got the cleaning supplies out of the backseat of my car. As I was walking inside of the house, it started to smell and look good already. It really didn't take that long because we really don't have anything in here yet. Around 6:48 pm they were here with our stuff. "Hi, my name is Will and I just need you to sign your names."  I signed the papers and we then started moving everything inside.

About 2 Hours Later!

It was 8:55 pm and we were finally done with getting everything off the truck. "Thank you guys so much" Queen said. "You lady's are very welcome." Will said. Well they left and we went inside the house. Me and Queen decided to get our bedrooms together first.  We then did the living room next just because everything else was good. 

This is the living room and kitchen:

        We finally just finished everything at 3:48 am

        We finally just finished everything at 3:48 am. We haven't eaten all day but it's fine, we just wanted our house to be done. We both then took showers and stuff. "Goodnight," said Queen. "Goodnight bae." I responded. 

      I went to my room and put my phone on the charger for tomorrow because we do have to go see a therapist. I then texted Queen because I didn't want to get up because I tried. I texted her and asked if she wanted to go shopping and go get our nails and feet done. She texted me back and said yes. I guess I'll get some sleep. 

Sorry for any errorsComments any Questions!Chapter 4 coming soon my loves!