2|New Begins!

Next Day: 8:29 a.m.

I woke up to the sun beaming into my eyes as I open them. I started to look around noticing Catherine is still asleep. I then decide to make my way to the restroom. Once I was finish I headed back to the bedroom to get my phone and keys and then make my way to the front door.

Once I made it to my car I pulled out the driveway and decide to get us both some breakfast. I looked at the time seeing it is 8:43 I made my way to IHOP first. Which in all I order 2 breakfast meals. (The meals came with 3 pancakes, side of eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, and a hash brown)

I also got us drinks as well. I then started making my way back to the house. Knowing that our lives will change today I was happy as hell for us. Once I had everything in my hands I made my way to my bedroom. "Hey Catherine I went and got us some food." "Thank you babe." she said back.

Our life was never easy but I'm happy it will be soon. "Your welcome." I answered back. I'm really excited to see the new place. "Your ready for our new begins to start?" asked Catherine. "Hell yes." I responded. We both flew into laughter at my comment I made. Pulling my phone out I made a call, which was for making us both a therapist session. The lady told me we could come around 2:00pm tomorrow.

About 30 Minutes!

After we were done eating, we started to get ready to packing the rest of my things. Once that was done we headed to Catherine's house to get her things. By the way the furniture I had I'm selling it because I got new furniture in the new house already there. I pulled in front of her house we both got out the car.

While Catherine headed inside the house I went into the backseat of my car to get my bat, just in case her boyfriend (Daniel) comes back looking for a fight. Waiting for Catherine by my car I finally seen her come out the house with all her stuff.

We both jump into the car. "I left him a note." said Catherine. I laughed. "That's funny but you ready to go forever." She looked my way. "Yes." And we made our way to our new house or should I say our new begins.

Sorry for any errors!
Comment any Questions!
Chapter 3 coming soon my loves!