❀ chapter 3 ❀

After getting the photo album back safely to where it belongs, you decided to look through it.

You missed the times when you were young.

Everything at that time was fine, nothing was in your way.

...

If only you could go back in time.

"Oh man..." Kel sighed.

"It looks like a lot of photos are still missing."

"Aubrey must have kept them to herself." You said.

"Were gonna have to get them back."

"Sorry about the wait, dinner is taking longer than I thought." Polly came to all of you.

"Would any of you like to help?"

"Yeah sure! I'll help!" Kel offered.

"Polly! You should have let me help you." You told her.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I thought I could finish it in time." Polly laughed a bit.

You turned back to continue looking through the album, but notice Sunny starring at Basil.

You already knew that he had feelings for your brother, which you found cute.

But horrifying at the same time due to them being "partners in crime".

Whenever you took a picture of Basil with his camera. Sunny would always come to you and take a look at it.

Before he did this with Aubrey, but then he lost feelings for her I guess.

You don't really now, Basil just told you.

You moved close to Sunny and whispered him:

"You should confess to him soon, it's been four years."

He immediatelly turned red and lightly hit your arm while you giggled.

Basil noticed you two and got confused, not knowing what happened.

A while later, Sunny has decided to take a look around the house, since he hasn't been here for a long time.

He was looking through the bookshelf in your room.

The first two shelves we're filled with your books, while the last two shelves we're Basil's.

Sunny took one of your books and looked inside, only to turn red a minute later.

You actually never told anyone about your books being uh...

Adult rated.

And including LGBT content.

...

Uh, anyway.

You noticed that he continued to read, which made you realize he may or may not be enjoying it.