❁feelings❁

everyone in this story is older
Y/N : 19

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ -͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽- █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Ever since Y/N started visitting Kel to help with babysitting Sally, it has became a regular thing to do.

The part time job at Othermart, candy section was taking their time, but they need to get used to having a job.

They were still living with parents, cause they didn't really feel like going away and live alone when they have Kel.

...

Uh yeah, someone's got feelings.

It's Kel.

Not Y/N.

Kel.

He's always happy when they come over.

The precious smile on their face exites him.
He just... never got to feel like this.

"Hey Kel! Sorry for coming late, Miss Candice needed soome help stocking stuff..."
Y/N scrathed the nape of their neck, laughing nervously.

"Y-Y/N! Get inside, quickly!" Kel stepped back so they could enter the warm atmosphere.

Summer was gone and it was the start of autumn.
The weather has been pretty harsh and it felt like winter, but with tons of rain and thunder.

"Let me get a towel..." Kel walked out of the living room, while Sally with full speed ran up to Y/N, hugging them even if they're soaking wet from the heavy rain.

"Huh? Did you not have an umbrella with you?" Sally was looking at Y/N up and down.

"Haha... It was raining way less when I got out of my house, so I thought I could just put on a hoodie and speed-walk here..."

They place their long purse on the floor, which was somehow almost dry.

"You're a dummy Y/N..." Kel walked up to them and threw the towel over their head.

"Ehehe... Maybe I'm the stupid one this time..."
Y/N laughed, trying to dry their hair off.
They did have their hoodie on, but it was made out of a thin material, so it ended up soaking their hair wet anyway.

"You're probably gonna have to change. You'll get a cold if you don't."
Kel shocked his head.

"My my, since when did you started to care this much?" 
Y/N chuckled, noticing he's been acting a bit differently from time to time.

"Hm? Have I been like this?" Kel had his bamboozled expression on.

"You really haven't changed over these years..." Y/N laughed, while Sally was still tugging on their hoodie.

"Anyway, I didn't bring any clothes with me this time, cause I though I could just sleep in what I'm already wearing..."
They looked at their oversized hoodie, with some comfortable leggings that had cotton inside to keep them warm.

"I know! You can borrow my clothes!" Kel said proudly.

"Hmm, sounds good."
Y/N smiled, patting Sally on the head.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ -͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽- █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Alright, what movie should we watch?" Y/N was looking through Netflix, wearing one of Kel's hoodies that were probably bigger than Sally.

Kel has grown up alot, so it would make sense for his clothes to get bigger too.

"Shrek."
Sally said, without hesitation.

"Shrek."
Kel joined her.

"...I swear, Sally is turning into you Kel." Y/N chuckled, typing shrek in the searching bar.

They have watched this film like what? 5 times already?
The siblings never get tired of it, and Y/N doesn't mind it.

30 minutes in, and Y/N notices Kel glancing at them from time to time.
They know he's been doing this quite often and it was too obvious why.

Another 30 minutes go by, and Sally falls asleep.
They notice Kel trying to say something, but is struggling.

Knowing what was gonna happen, they grab the remote and turn the volume down.

"Say Kel, have you ever fell in love with someone?" Y/N turned around.
"I know I already asked you this last summer and you never properly responded."

He suddenly panicked and looked away, slowly turning red.
Trying to avoid the question, he shoves a hand full of popcorn in his mouth.

"Keeeel."
Y/N said, getting closer to him.
Kel flintched at the close contact, not being used to it in this way.

They stared at each other, not saying a word and their faces were slowly getting closer.

Kel being too flustered, he kisses them and quickly pulled away.
He turned around to look away, while Y/N stared at them for a bit before laughing.

Kel being curious, he slowly looked back, confused.

"Ahahaha! You should have seen your face!"
They booped him on the nose.

Kel soon joined them with laughing and started tickling them.

"W-Wait stop Kel, hahaha!" Y/n was crying from laughing too much.
"K-Kel! We'll wake up Sally!"

It felt like they we're little again.
The time where nothing mattered, and the only thing you focused on was having fun.

After a while, both have calmed down.
Kel carried Sally in her room, while Y/N cleaned up the popcorn on the floor.

Kel was already laying on the couch after Y/n was done.
He put out his arms to give them a signal that he wants to cuddle.

Y/N happily layed down, and nuzzled to his chest.

Yeah yeah, Kel still hasn't answered the question about if he has catched feeling before, but we all know the answer for it anyway.

The lovebirds soon fall asleep...

wow this story sucks hahha-skcjs