𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔❝new lady in town❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
❝new lady in town❞

YOU ARRIVED AT THE PENTHOUSE with your dad and the kids. you looked around it and it consists of the living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, an indoor pool and a balcony. the furnitures were complete and already arranged.

not long after, your dad bid goodbye to go home.

the kids squealed in excitement, i mean who wouldn't. you took them upstairs and looked for their room.

their room was almost all white with two beds, study tables, a cloud shaped couch in the middle and a golden hammock hanging in the corner.

you left them there to adjust then you went to look for your own room. you went to open the door to the master's bedroom. it gave off minimalism vibes. it was simple yet sophisticated and lavish. it gave off a beautiful view of the sunset.

there was a king sized bed in the middle then there was a fire place in the side of it. then there was the bathroom, it was in beige, there was a shower, a tub that could fit at least seven people then a fireplace beside it.

you went to the kitchen to check if there was food already but unfortunately, there wasn't yet.

deciding on whether you should just call a pizza delivery but then you weren't that familiar with the place yet and you didn't even know your address so you got up to the kids' room only to see them playing.