𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕
❝Treeona Elmsley❞

"ARE WE THERE YET?"

"No, Y/n."

'3 2 1, and...' Bakugou counted in his head.

"Are we there yet?" you asked for the nth time.

"For the last time, y/n, not yet. Have some patience. We're close." he said in an exasperated manner.

You've been asking him if you guys are in wherever he'll be taking you yet but he keeps saying no. Usually, you would've just sat in the car looking out the window until you get to your destination, but since you can't see, you decided to annoy him. And whose idea is it to hinder your vision with a dirty towel anyway? 

It's his. It's bakugou.

Before getting inside the car, he insisted on you putting on a blindfold because apparently, he has a surprise for you. You thought of resisting having a filthy fabric cover your eyes that would most likely cause an eye infection but you remember that arguing with bakugou is pointless because he'll just keep yelling until you back down, so you complied.

"I didn't know you were into some kinky shit, bakugou." you snickered

Bakugou looked so done with your antics but you couldn't see it so you kept teasing him.

"What in the Christian Grey is going on? Just tell me."

"Shut up, Y/n."

"Come on, all you gotta do is tell me then I'll be quie-"

"We're here." He announced as he gets out of the car to open your door and guide you out.

"Finally," you muttered as you felt Bakugou's arms on you helping you get out.

Since you couldn't see, you gripped tightly on his arms and let him take you wherever you were going.

"Seriously, where are we?"

You thought Bakugou would just tell you to shut up once more so you were surprised because this time, he actually answered.

"Do you remember that elm tree we used to sit under and just hang out? The one near UA where we'd have picnics after school?" he asked softly as the both of you continued to walk.

"Treeona Elmsley? The one where you hung a swing?" you asked in disbelief.

"Exactly."

You were awestruck. Bakugou isn't usually the romantic type and you couldn't believe he actually remembered that tree.

"Oh my god- don't tell me-" you gasped audibly but he cut you off.

"No, I'm not taking you there. They cut that tree down. We're actually at my house."

Now, your face was painted with an unamused scowl.

"Then why did you even bring that tree up?!" you asked in contempt.

Bakugou almost laughed at the sound of your disdain. You are so adorable, like a gullible little bunny.