Let the show begin! (Reader P.o.v)

"And why couldn't we just stay at the bar?" I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh no dear! Why would I preform somewhere else if I have a stage right infront of my nose?" Mr. compress laughed. 

He  took out some of his pearls and  started throwing them on the stage. There was now a table and some other  stuff which he needed for his tricks. Mr. compress gestured towards a bench in the front row. I take a seat, watching him prepare his tricks. 

"And that's why I had to fly you to the other side of the city?!" he glanced amused in my direction as I ranted about how it is getting on my nerves always carrying others to their destination.

"Darling, will you stop ranting please? The show is about to start!" Atsuhiro cheered.

"Good evening everyone! My name is Atsuhiro Sako alias Mr. compress and as my first trick to preform, I choose the rising card trick!" 

I clapped as he pulled out a deck of cards, opend them and began to shuffel them.

"Please choose a card of the deck!" Atsuhiro held the cards infront of me so that I could see  the kings, queens etc. I reached out , tapping on the king of hearts.

"Have you choose your card?"

"Yes, I have."

"Very well! Then I will beginn to try and find your card now." he shuffeled the cards again and puts them  together neatly.

"So dear...was this your card?" moving his left hand up a card followed his clothed finger.

"I- Yes! This is my card!" I exclaimed as I stood up and started clapping.

"Please do another one!"

Mr. compress chuckled "Of course! Your wish is my command! As my next trick I will do a hat trick!"

He quickly put a box on a wooden table standing on the stage. As he opened it a rabbit peaked out of the box.

"This is my dear assistent Harry. Say hello Harry!" Atsuhiro gently grabbed Harry and wrapped him up in a white blanket.

"Acracadabra!"

Pulling of the blanket, Harry was gone!

"Tada!"

"Wow! Where is Harry?" I looked around, trying to find him.

"Oh I don't know...maybe he is in my hat!" He took his hat, pulling out Harry out of it.

"Wow mr. compress you're really good at magic!" I said to him amazed while cheering and clapping for him.

Mr. compress bowed down. Then he thanked me for watching his little show and compressed his stuff again.

"Haha so...umm...y/n? Can you....fly us back....please?"

"Oh my god!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

So another shortie is uploaded. Thanks for reading!

 In the next chapter we'll see y/n and mr. compress on a skyscaper OR y/n helps mr. compress with some of his tricks.

Again, suggestions are welcome...have a good day! :D