The boy in white (Mr.Compress P.O.V.)

"Satoshi,  Atsuhiro! Come to my office!"

"Yes Mother, we're coming!"

My brother and I overlooked our outfits again and began pacing down the halls. When we reached the office, mother already opened the door for us.

"What has made you request our presence, mother?" Satoshi always spoke calm and respectful, it often saved us from big trouble.

"Come boys, sit."

We took a seat on a big brown couch, which was standing in the corner of the room.

"I think you're old enough to understand how much you two matter to this bloodline Satoshi, Atsuhiro. With your quirks the hero system can be restored and fixed-"

"What do you mean with 'restored'? The hero's protected us from so much danger! Like Gran torino or-"

"Enough of this Sako! The hero's blind us from seeing the truth, we have to ensure justice, they will do nothing to help us!" 

Mom sighed.

"But you boys have potential...Satoshi when we train your quirk, it could become so much more than just a gut feeling, you could be the most perfect judge the world has ever seen! And Atsuhiro with physical training, you could follow your great-great-grandfather's footsteps!"

"Our great-great-grandfather?"

"Yes Atsuhiro, your great-great-grandfather, the peerless thief, Oji Harima, he was considered one of the most famous villains when he lived. He stole from the rich and gave to the poor, just like Robin Hood."

I looked over to my brother to see his reaction. I expected an brave look on his face but what I saw was hesitation. He shifted in his seat and began picking on his clothes. I've never seen him like that, it scares me.

"What if...what if we fail?" Satoshi asked.

"There is no such thing as failing, Satoshi. We can't establish peace on the whole world but we can fight for it. As long as we fight we cannot fail." 

"Yes, I will fight for justice and make you proud mom!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as we grew,my brother became my lead.

The person I could always rely on.

The person who comforted me.

The person who always supported me.

Until one day,

He stopped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

Ah yes an backstory. I PROBABLY won't make it that sad but idk.

Satoshi is an oc from me, not sure if I'll reveal his quirk doe.

And as always I'm open for suggestions!

See ya next chapter :3