father-son talks.

⚠️ WARMING ⚠️

🔞This story contains smut so if you're uncomfortable with it than don't read, I repeat do not read it if you don't read this kind of stuff.🔞 Please don't repost, rewrite and report. Please vote, share, comment your favorite pick up line. Thank you for reading this fan fiction and love you. bye bye ( enjoy your time 😉 )

⚠️ End of warning ⚠️

~ Time skip ~

Y/n 's pov :~

I and taehyung are all tired, we are talking with all relatives of taehyung and some of mine. Taehyung was still comfortable with his suit but me, I wasn't comfortable at all my legs were paining, my dress is as huge as a lake even if I go from here to another relative, I need to held it tightly before I fall down. Finally now last relative is left, almost everyone left. Now it's just me, taehyung, my dad, her wife, step siblings, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Taehyung's small brother and the empty church hall. My dad came to us and said me to go and have a sit at the table till he finish the talk with taehyung.

End of y/n 's pov :~

Y/n 's dad :~ y/n, go have a sit at that table I have to talk with taehyung about something.

Y/n :~ dad why can't I stay here?

Y/n 's dad :~ because I want to talk with only taehyung.

Y/n :~ fine! Continue I won't hear anything.

Y/n 's dad :~ yah! Princess I wanna talk with my son.

Y/n :~ excuse me dad I'm your daughter, he isn't your son. 😤

Y/n 's dad :~ he is my son now go sit there. End of discussion.

Y/n threw an angry glare at taehyung, who was laughing this whole time.

Y/n :~ OK dad. 😔

Y/n went to the table and drank some water while glaring at her dad and taehyung. ( trying to hear but not able to hear because they went outside.)

0.0

~ Meanwhile ~

Y/n 's dad :~ son, I wanted to tell you that I gave you my daughter because I trust you that you won't let her shead tears and make her happy.

* Y/n 's father started crying. *

Taehyung :~ Don't worry dad, I will keep her happy, I'll cherish every moment of her life, I'll fill her life with just happiness.

Y/n 's dad :~ son, you will need to be patient with her. She doesn't tell anyone anything, but at night she starts crying. She keeps on crying whole night and at the day she makes everyone happy. She hadn't asked for anything from the day her mother expired, but I want you to bring her old self. I know you can do it son.

Taehyung :~ I will do it for you dad. Thanks for bringing her in this world, she is really beautiful and delicate girl.

Y/n 's dad :~ son, I'm getting old and that means I won't be here for long now but I know you'll take care of her even more than me.

Taehyung :~ yes dad, don't take any tensions I'll always take care of her.

Y/n 's dad :~ OK, now let's go I don't wanna let spoil your night. Oh and yeah, you both are going to Maldives for the honeymoon.

Taehyung :~ there was no need of this dad.

Y/n 's dad :~ I want a grandson soon. So why no need?

Taehyung :~ oh yeah, thanks dad I'll give it soon dad.

~ 5 minutes later ~

Y/n :~ where were you dad?

Taehyung :~ we both were having some father-son talks.

Y/n glared at taehyung, so that he shuts up. Y/n hugged her dad and they both cried for 10 minutes. Taehyung is ready with the car in front of the entrance ready to take y/n home now. Taehyung horned 2-3 times. When
y/n 's dad took y/n to the car. They both said bye to there family and now they are in the car, on the way to there house. Silence took over both of them. Air of awkwardness filling up the car, until taehyung broke the silence.

Taehyung :~ if you're uncomfortable with it you can take it off.

Y/n :~ what?

Taehyung :~ you probably got red bruises on your legs due to heels, so if you're uncomfortable with it you can take it off. There's no need to wear it.

Y/n :~ but, when we reach home I'll have to walk with my legs and I don't wanna get my legs dirty.

Taehyung :~ let's see. But right now take it off we're are far from home.

Y/n :~ hmm
( take off the heels and gets in the Comfortable position, ready to sleep.)

~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~

A/n 's pov :~

Hellww suwgies, thank you for supporting me. But please help me with one more thing. Vote, share and comment. Requests for scenes and stories are open! Thank you love you. Bye bye take care. Don't go outside more, wear mask, bath after coming from outside. Don't miss your studies due to it....

End of A/n 's pov :~