final chapter 😚

Y/n went upstairs, not wanting to face taehyung. She locked the door and layed on bed because her back was in pain. Meanwhile taehyung served food for her and went upstairs. He knocked the door and said....

Taehyung :~ y/n, open the door... I know you're hungry.

Y/n :~ why do you care about that? Mind your own business.

Taehyung :~ cuz.... Cuz I know it's harmful for our baby y/n, please have it for our baby's sake.

Y/n :~ who said you? ( she screamed)😱

Taehyung :~ let me get in first than I'll tell you.

The door slightly opened from inside. Taehyung went inside and kept the tray on the night stand and sat on the bed.
Y/n went to her side of bed and sat opposite to him.

Y/n :~ no tell who said you?

Taehyung :~ you..... Why didn't you said me you're pregnant hmm?

Y/n 's pov :~

What is he saying when did I spoke that? Ugh y/n you're doomed now. Let's ask him first.

End of y/n 's pov :~

Taehyung looked at you and saw you were zoning out. So he called you.

Taehyung :~ y/n?

Y/n :~ huh, oh um yeah?

Taehyung :~ why didn't you said me before?

Y/n :~ because you have your own family to live with and I don't think so you should concern about me I'll handle it by myself you don't have to take care of us. But I won't give this baby to you and your so called girl friend. I'll take it and go away just give me divorce and that's enough of help by your side.

Taehyung :~ y/n-

Y/n :~ I know you don't wanna keep it but I want to keep it, I won't let anyone know that this is your child-

Taehyung :~ y/n first of all calm down, will you hear me out? Just once?

Y/n nooded.

Taehyung :~ I want this baby, and I need you too in my life..... I just realized yesterday that I don't love her I love you...... From the first day we met I was gonna confess it to you but I didn't got the chance and when I was having chance I wasn't having courage to ask.

Y/n just blankly stared at him. She was wanting the same but there was the same situation at that time.... Even when  her mom expired she was wanting him to be by her side instead of irien. When she tried tto confess irien came in between and everything messed up there lives got seperate, the one who use to live with her whole day Is now living with another girl. Taehyung also misunderstood her, he thought y/n killed thier friend but it wasn't y/n it was irien.

Y/n :~ what about irien than?

Taehyung :~ I'll leave her...  As I said she was just using me but you always save me even if you are not by my side. I want you both y/n, please give me one chance to express my love and you'll never be able to eascape from me.

Y/n :~ ok, I gave you one chance but if you even call irien once than I'll take this baby and go away.

Taehyung :~ ok, I'll just call her and break up with her right now. But first let's get you some breakfast.

Y/n :~ I don't wanna have it, bring something else.

Taehyung :~ yah, you need to have this it's good for baby. After finishing this you can have anything else but not before eating this. Come on baby say aaaaah.

Taehyung feeded y/n.

~ 9 months later ~

Y/n :~ babe wake up, my water broke.

Taehyung :~ let's go babe, don't get panick everything will be alright just come down stairs I'm in the car.

Y/n :~ ok....

~ at hospital ~

Taehyung ran inside and called doctors. Y/n was took to operation theater and was screaming her lungs out while taehyung was standing beside y/n while holding her hand tightly.

Doc :~ ok Mrs. Kim last push and the baby will get out of there ok?

Y/n nooded.

Doc :~ 1..2...3 push

Y/n :~ AHHHHHHHHHH!
( tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt something got out of her vagina)

Doc kept both babies in cradles in another room and than shifted y/n there. As soon as taehyung saw y/n 's unconscious figure he went to her and started cheering her up.

Taehyung :~ jagi, you're the best. Thank you for giving me 2 world's at a time. Uwu just look at them they are so small.

Y/n just saw at the babies, smiled and nooded.

Taehyung :~ jagi, you need rest.... You can sleep till than I'll go and meet the other members and tell them about our small cute tiny babies.

Y/n :~ hm

~ 30 minutes later ~

Babies started crying and taehyung was sleeping, while y/n was just thinking about how her world is going to change. Taehyung woke up and ran towards babies. He took boy and kept it beside
y/n and than he took girl in his hand and started talking to her.

Taehyung :~ hey baby girl, do you know I'm your appa? I will try my best to give you love of whole world but don't irritate your  beautiful mom as she just went through too much pain for you and your brother to take you in this world she is restless right now. Princess you seen to be understanding what I am saying. That's because you're my princess. Now let's go to momma okay princess? 😁

The baby smiled in response.

Y/n :~ ye ye I see father and daughter are alredy in one team but don't forget I and my son are also in one team. Let's see who sleeps first hm?

Taehyung :~ princess will win.

~ 20 minutes later ~

Both babies are asleep now.

Taehyung :~ thank you so much y/n baby for giving me this 2 best gifts ever.  What will we name them?

Y/n :~ eunbi and eunwoo?

Taehyung :~ yes they are so cute. 😚😚 love you jagi.

Taehyung kissed y/n.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hey swugies this chapter was the last chapter of the series, I never expected this much suport to this FF. Like it's already 700 reads already while it's on going. Thank you so much. Wait wait there is new series coming soon with a bomb 💣 be ready for it. 😏 love you'll bbye. Please vote, comment , follow and share now at least. 🥺😭

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Words count :~ 1187

Time taken :~ 30 minutes and 20 sec 's

Bbye hope you'll wait for me till next series.