Valentines Special!!!

Hey Guys! today is Valentines!!! and thank you for the gifts! I'd like to thank
Kim
Keanna
Nathalie
Brianne
Jasmine
Miggy
Martin
Paolo
Marcus
Dongki/Kris
Steven
Thank you guys again for the womderful gifts. And Happy Valentines to everyone in the world! Enjoy!
________________________________________
Raven's POV

Today is Valentines day. And I made a card for Puppet and BEN. Yes I like them. Just a crush. I put effort on Puppets. But I put more effort on BEN's I really like BEN more than Puppet. I wish he'd like me back. That would be awesome.

BEN's POV

I have a new game for Raven. Its a Valentines gift. Yes I like Raven. First she was my prey. But now no. I grew feelings for her. Strong feelings. I wish she'd like me back. That would be great.

David's POV

Today is Valentines day. And I have a new and awesome watch for Clockwork. I really like her. I already had a crush on her when Raven showed me her picture. Danm she was hot. Today I'm gonna give her something amazing. I just hope she'll like me back.

Clockwork's POV

I have a Valentines gift for David. I really like him now. He's very cute and brave. And handsome and hot. (A/N: Eww!!! Why?!) I was planning to give him a card. Yes its that simple. But its from my heart. I hope he'll like me back.

Jeff's POV

Today is freaking Valentines day. But I have a gift for Keanna. Yes I like her. She's pretty and hot. I was planning to give her a Katana. Cause she said she wanted one. So I got her one. It was very hard finding one. But I got it. I hope she'll like me back.

Keanna's POV

Today is Valentines day. And I have a gift for Jeff. I really like him. He's so beutiful. And Hot. Very hot. I was planning on giving him a Sieth. I didnt knoe what to give him so maybe a Sieth is good. I hope he'll like me back.

Martin's POV

Today is Valentines day. I dont really like anyone. All I want to do is see other people's reaction of recieving and giving something. Its very nice! But I have no Valentines.But I guess its okay. I dont really like anyone right now.

3rd persons view.

Raven sat between BEN and Puppet. David and Clockwork sat together. Keanna and Jeff sat together. But Martin was sitting next to noone. Raven felt pitty. But she knew Martin doesnt like anybody. Maybe. Slenderman came. "Everyone take out your gifts and give them to your friends or crush" Slenderman said. Jeff gave Keanna a Katana. which made Keanna squeal. Keanna gave Jeff the Sieth. "Awesome!!!" Jeff exclaimed. Keanna giggled. David gave Clockwork the watch. Which made Clockwork squeal. She loves the watch. Clockwork gave the card to David. David opened it and read it. He smiled and gave Clockwork a hug. Puppet gave Raven a very cute teddybear. Which made Raven hug the teddybear. BEN gave her the game which made Raven Squeal and hug BEN. Raven gave the card to Puppet and BEN. They both read it and smiled. They hugged her. Which made Raven blush. pure red. Then they all had a very huge group hug. Saying thank you to eachother.

A/N: Did you like it? But I seriously have a card for BEN. Yes Im that crazy. Nah. Its okay. Thanks!!!!

~Jade