Chapter 10

Raven's POV

I was in the same place before. But a candle was lit up. soon all the candles lit up. I was at a very big castle. It was creepy but cool at the same time.
"Hello Raven....I see you have gained full tranformation" "Who the hell are you?!" I asked "You dont know your own father?" Zalgo said a wicked grin on he's face.

"Z-Zalgo?! What?! B-But?!" I couldnt finish "Are you happy to see your father?" Zalgo asked a wicked grin "No!!! You tried to kill me!!! I never want to be evil!!!"

Good: yes!!!!

Evil: What?! you will be evil!!!!!!

Good: shut up!!! she decided

Zalgo got out he's word.

"I must kill you then" Zalgo smirked "Why do you want to kill me so badly?!" I asked "Cause you have the power to Kill me and the other Pasta's. If you choose good then I'll kill you if you choose Evil I will spare you" Zalgo said. "I will have to kill your loved ones as well....I'll set an example!" Zalgo said. What example?!

Then he snapped he's fingers and BEN was there. He's hand we're tied together, he was kneeling. "Raven!!! Why?!" BEN started to sob.

"B-BEN?!" "I'll set another example!" He snapped he's fingers and there came Keanna, Martin, Kieth, David and Annie. Deasme positions as BEN's. "NO!!!" I screamed.

Good: No! No!

Evil: Iam enjoying this!!!

"You better decide fast!"

"Raven! Its okay I'm here!" I heard BEN.  I woke up and hugged BEN. I buried my face into he's chest. I sobbed. BEN comforted me and look me in the eyes. Oh god he looks so perfect.

"Raven. I was meaning to ask you something..." I dont want this to be dramatic or whatever....Its like a movie "W-What?" I stuttered "Will you go out with me?" BEN asked.

Good: Say yes!!!! He's perfect for you!!

Evil: Ew. Ew. Ew. Say No!!! If you date him that means Iam dating him aswell. Thats disgusting

Shut up! I'd go with GR's Idea

Good: Yesh!!!

"I would love too!!!" And then we hugged eachother. "Quuck Advice your dating three peeps"

BEN tilted he's head in confusion.

"What?" "Ask Slender if ya wanna know. I cant explain"

"I dont care. I love you the way you are. Even if you change... I dont care....you'll always be perfect for me" BEN said. I blushed 50 shades of red. "I-I love you too!!!"

Time skipped

"You know Keanna and Jeff are together now right?" David said. I literally spit out my juice drink. David laughed. "What?! really?! I knew my bestfriend is Inlove with a Killer!!! same as you and I" (A/N: Two songs in one sentence!!!! I'm proud of myself) "Yeah. We really need to find Martin a girl. But a creepypasta!!!" David suggested. "Okay!!! But what time is it?" I asked "11:46pm" "Oh shit!!!"

"Whats wrong?!"

"My Date!!!"

"What time would your date start?!"

"12:00midnight!!!"

"Thats a problem....and why so late?!"

"Idk...But I like having a date in midnight. It feels romantic now stop talkinf to me and get the hell out of my room" David put he's hands up in surrender and ran out of the room.

I took a quick shower.

I went through my closet and rummaged through my clothes but I couldnt find any.

Good: I'll help you! turn around

O-Okay? Thanks?

I turned around and saw a very cute gaming outfit. It was like my old endergirl putfir but it was red with a gold necklace. I wore the black longsleeved shirt, short jeans shorts and black combat boots. I wore the endergirl hat but it had red eyes instead of blue or purple. I looked myself in the mirror. "Wow I look awesome"

Good: Not just awesome you look very pretty.

Evil: I admit looks nice but....I dont think BEN would like that and I hat you for sating "yes"

Shut up ER (Evil Raven)

Grabbed a backpack. I stuffed my laptop and phone.

I teleported to the mansion. BEN opened it. My jaw dropped when I saw him. He looks so cute!!! I wanna hug him until he cant breathe!!!

BEN wore a green shirt with the word "Legends Of Zelda" in it with black jeans and black and green sneakers. He looked like he's cute human self. I think.

Yeah.

"Ready?" He asked. I blushed and nodded. We walked down the streets.

"Where are we going?" I asked "Its a surprise" BEN smirked and I blushed.

After a few minutes of walking we stopped at a forest. It looked like its tree's has just been planted or something.

"Now close your eyes" BEN said. I shrugged and closed my eyes. I felt two hands on my eyes covering them even though they're already close.

We walked again.

BEN uncovered my eyes and then I opened them.

What I saw was amazingly beutiful.

A very beutiful lake, the waters reflecting the moon. Two bushes of flowers, one of each side. With a bench.

"Oh. BEN its beutiful" I sat down the Bench and signalled him to sit down aswell.

He sat down next to me.

We both admired the beutiful lake, we talked and talked we ate food and did some other fun stuff.

Then I saw something moving, it was dark out so I couldnt really tell who it was.

BEN noticed me and asked what was wrong "Oh its nothing my ey- Holy mother of god" I whispered the last part.

BEN turned back and growled at....

A/N: Hehe...CLIFFHANGER!!!!
Who is that person?! guess!!! or not

~Jade