Do Not Eat Air Freshener

Hmmm, I'm adding a new entry about something that happened probably a couple of years ago. Maybe it's been 2-4-ish years? But I'll never forget it because it was quite not-good.

But basically, yanno how some bathrooms have got those air fresheners that you spritz if you're conscious about the business you've done? Well, after I washed my hands, I used one an air freshener, and I guess somehow I got it on my hand. 

A while later, I find something quite not-good tasting in my mouth because I guess maybe I was eating somethin' or whatever, but eventually I managed to backtrack that really spicy, foul, chemical-y taste to the air freshener.

I guess I didn't ingest enough to kill me because I'm still here to write this stupid incident of mine, but it was enough for the aftertaste to stay with me for nearly a week.

Everything I put into my mouth tasted horrible.

It also didn't help that I was also sick at the time, so I felt even more shatty and everything. ._.

My nose was congested, I had the phlegm or the coughs-getting that air freshener taste in my mouth was the cherry on top.

Yum.

But whale, that's pretty much my bad experience that I think everyone should avoid. >.>>>

JAY, REMEMBER NOT TO LICK YOUR HANDS OR WHATEVER THE HECK YOU DID WHEN YOU'VE STILL GOT SOME AIR-FRESHENER RESIDUE ON THEM!!!

Or all your favorite foods might taste bad, and we should be able to enjoy our food without the lingering taste of chemical, no matter how yummy it may seem.

SO YEAH, WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE DECIDING TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR FACE!

The more I think about it, at least I didn't rub my eyes with my hands at the time.

Is this...

A message from some great being who showed me mercy and decided to let me learn this lesson of not getting air-freshener anywhere near any orifice on my body through the possibly, less harmful way....?

I dunno man, but if there is some great being, then I would like to tell them that they could've done without having to let me go through that experience.

Because I feel like some more of my braincells got sacrificed just to teach me that lesson. 

I mean, I know I've only ever had like 5 braincells in total my whole life, but maybe I could have still kept one, full braincell today instead of the half of a braincell I have now. 

Just maybe.

OKAY, THIS ENDED UP A LOT LONGER THAN I THOUGHT BUT I THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR ANYONE TO COME ACROSS AND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT INFO.

AIGHT I MADE IT EVEN LONGER SAYING THAT AND NOW THIS, SO JAY IS NOW, OUT.