Hey look. Ish a pocketknife.

I remember when I was going to go through this security scanner thingy metal detector blargh. I was going to go on this tour about electrical generators or something with my family. There was no drinks or food allowed inside except for water, so I tried finishing my can of soda (I miss you soda T___T). I chugged it, but then found out there was no recycling bin, only a trash bin.

So I was about to throw my can of soda inside. But before that, I decided to look in the trash can (No, I didn't stick my head in there, I was just looking inside) to see if the trashcan was full of, well, trash.

This has happened several times before where the trash can is full, I throw my trash in, it ricochets back out, and I get in trouble for littering.

Now guess what I saw inside the trash can!

I saw a switchblade/ pocketknife (I honestly can't remember what it was) sitting on the edge of the trashcan. Now this trashcan is one of the ones that have a cover on top and holes where you can throw your trash inside.

Honestly, I didn't freak out, I mean who would? I mean, yeah, someone hid a pocketknife in a trashcan, no big deal. I guess.

I was kinda thinking:

HM, a switchblade, I WONDER why SOMEONE would THROW AWAY a SWITCHBLADE!

If you guys didn't catch it, that was sarcasm. I mean, I'm stupid, but not THAT stupid. I think.

Anyways, so I tell me bro and then we didn't tell our parents (cause they would've been the ones who would freak out) and we also didn't tell the police who were inside with the metal detector blargh thingy.

And so, we left da pocketknife alone, and went inside for the tour.

DA END.

I guess I want to remember this because I was acting kind of stupid.

I mean...

...

...

...

...

I think it was the last time I drank soda and chewed gum o_o

(BRACES, IF YOU'RE WONDERING. AND YES, I WAS CHEWING GUM, BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO RELATE TO THE POCKETKNIFE IN THE TRASHCAN. Because I didn't throw my gum away. I think I swallowed it by accident when I was chugging down my soda xD)

SO YEAH. THAT MIGHT'VE BEEN YOUR LAST TIME CHEWING GUM. TREASURE THAT MOMENT.

I'm not gonna get in trouble because I found that in a trashcan and didn't tell the police right?

...

YOU READ NOTHING OKAY