chapter five-scars can't fade

Andy's POV

As soon as Riot disapeared an uneasy wave came over me .It was quickly forgotten when her older brother pulled me aside We talked about a few things , but what really caught my attention was a comment about her dressing and how she would never wear something that didn't cover her arms and legs .I immediatley became intrested , but I didn't ask to many questions about it , I was to busy trying to figure out stuff about her , unfortunatley her brothers didn't know much about her either .When her brother was ordering drinks I finally had the chance to realize that Riot and her sisters were taking a little longer than usual in the bathroom I simply shrugged it off once Blake was back , I mean they were probably just powdering there noses .

As it neared a hour and still no sign of Riot I was getting nervous and just when I was about to go check on her , a lady ran out of the bathroom , screaming for someone to call an ambulance .I ran into the bathroom only to see , Riot bloody and battered on the floor .

The ambulance arrived shortly after and she was taken to the hospital as I followed behind the ambulance truck with my band mates and her brothers departed to search for her evil sisters .

Then I arrived at the hospital a young pretty nurse  came up and got me .She explained to me that while she was changing Riot into a hospital gown she discovered numerous scares on her arms and legs .At first I thought she meant small scares that were barely noticeable and probably from having the chickenpox , but when she took me into the room to show me , I was greeted my hundreds mabe thousands of neatly placed scares up and down her limbs .I knew what these were I just didn't want to believe it .....self harm wounds.There were so many scares it was unbelievable , I had no idea what would cause someone to do something so horrible like this.

It then struck me , that I knew nothing about her .The most I knew about her was he name , age and that she was or used to be a pizza virgin.

I sighed in disapointment before returning to the guys and explaining what was going on .They were all astounded when I told them about the scars , but they were also supportive which lifted my spirits again.

The Nurse came and got us not even ten minutes later because Riot woke up .I walked into the room and saw my beautiful baby girl sitting uncomfortably in the hospital bed , she held her arms close to her and once she saw me her eyes went wide and she pulled the thin sheet up to her chin .I felt so many emotions that all I could do was run up to her and hug her , all the while aplogizing .I squeezed her harder but after feeling her wince in pain , I let go as fast as humanly possible .The Doctor wrapped her arm in a cast , saying it was broken and not to get it to wet .

She was released with minor injouries and a broken arm .The ride home was silent , no one dared to speak .I couldn't stop glancing at her arms , which were now covered in clothes .

Once we got home she slowly crawled out of the car  and walked up to her room locking the door without saying another word.I also walked up to my room and began pacing back and forth trying to figure out how I would approach this .......problem.

Riot's POV

As soon as we got home I praticly jumped out of the car and ran upstairs locking myself in my room , I flopped down on my bed and stared at my newly broken arm .I pulled my sleave up and stared at my scars on the other arm .They were horrible , ugly and each one resembled a painful memory .

Each time I looked at them I felt a cloud of depression wave over me .I rose from the bed , sick of doing nothing .When I went into my closet I stumbled across my violin .I picked it up along with its bow and begann playing 'Mama' by 'my chemical romance'.The only problem was , was that because of my broken arm I couldn't play well , it all sounded horrible .I tried my hand at all the instruments but unfortuntley none of them sounded right do to my broken arm . I let it slide and put them away.

I felt the back of my head ,it was sort of wet and greasy from laying on the bathroom floor .I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen .Searching through the cupboards I found the ceramic wrap and some tape .I walked the empty halls trying to find someone to help me  apply the ceramic .I knocked on a random door and waited for it to open .It was C.C who answered the door .He looked down at me and gave me a half hearted smile , stepping aside and allowing me to enter his room.His room was large and the majority of it was green and black , there were empty wild cherry pepsi cans every where .....he definattley had an addiction .

"sorry for interrupting whatever you were doing , but I really need to take a shower and I need help wrapping my arm."I explained in a rush .

"No problemo kido ."He replied as he took the ceramic wrap and tape out of my hands .

"so ....how do you like it here so far ?"he asked , striking up a conversation .

"its .....nice "I said while trying to find the right word .

We sat in an akward silence until finally he finished .I thanked him and left to take a shower .

When I finally got out of the shower it was already seven p.m .I brushed my teeth and everything and put on my pyjamas .I then got into bed and sat there , replaying what had happened today in my head .At around nine someone opened my door and peaked in , it was just Andy .He walked over to me and whispered "Please don't ever cut again " with that he left , not wwaiting for an answer.

I then fell into a dreamless sleep