chapter 1- Meet the Ojiro's

"Hey Aran , how was the intervention thingy?" A young girl called out to her brother with a smile. "Hi Ari ," the girl's brother laughed , "it was fun, but there were a strange set of twins there... The little weirdos wouldn't leave me alone. I think they were your age or something I dunno"

"Oh be quiet Aran , I'm only a year younger than you!" The girl whined punching her big brother in the chest

"2 years-" he corrected her

"I'm 11 next month and you're only in the year above me in school!" She stated

"Whatever Ariana , your still the strange sibling." Aran laughed.

"Idiot!" His sister whined back.

"I know you are , but what am I ? Also do you want to go to the park with me after training tomorrow? I don't want to be alone with them annoying twins, they're too much for me to handle." Aran asked Ariana.

"Yeah sure big bro , but your still an idiot." Ariana laughed

"Witch!!!" Aran called

"Did you just call me the b word ! I'm telling mum. She gonna beat your asss." Ariana yelled "MUUUUMMMM ARAN SWORE!"

"Now I wish I did call her a fucking bitch" The twelve year old mumbled before trotting over to the kitchen.

——-

"Hi , nice to meet you , my name is Ojiro Ariana, but you guys can call me Ariana." She said holding out her hand to the twins. "My big bro has told me a lot about you guys!"

"Hello Ariana , I'm Miya Osamu." The small boy smiled , taking her hand in his and shaking it. He had dull blue eyes that almost seemed grey and dark brown hair parted to the left.

"I'm Miya Atsumu," the other boy called out with a grin. Ariana sensed an aura of trouble from him as he held out his hand to shake hers. "You can call me Tsumu though, as long as you let me call you Ari like Aran does!" His big brown eyes widened with excitement as you nodded your head. His hair was brown just like his brother's, maybe even a tinge lighter. It was parted to the right looked like fluffy chocolate.

"Can I call you Ari too?" The blue eyed twin asked nervously, "I'll let you call me Samu..." You smiled at them both "Yes of course Tsumu and Samu," before running off up to your brother.

This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship

Heyyy , this was really short sorry! They'll get longer from here on out!