Chapter 7- Regrets

Ariana was worried. Atsumu had not replied to any of her messages and it has been multiple days.

When Aran came back from nationals a couple of days ago. He was extremely moody. Turns out they lost in their second match , and that was his last time playing with Inarizaki. He refused to leave his room for days and wouldn't talk to Ariana at all. The most she could get out of him was a "mmhhhmmm." The Aran who normally confident , mature and reliable was gone. Ariana had never seen him like this and didn't know what to do. Ontop of her worry for Atsumu, she was worrying for her older brother aswell. She was stressed and stumped. Two of her favourite people were upset and shutting her out and she didn't know how to help them or make it stop.

Luckily Kita came over earlier today and dragged Aran out of the house. Deep down Ariana knew that Kita was just as upset as Aran, but was trying to stay strong as former captain and Aran's best friend. All this time Aran had been there for him through his ups and downs. It was finally Kita's turn to do it back.

This was the point Ariana realised Atsumu was home alone. She saw that Rin and Osamu went out earlier as she was skipping through Snapchat stories. Funnily enough, they managed to get over the loss pretty easily. But as Inarizaki's setter. The control tower. Ariana knew that Atsumu was 100% hit the hardest. He felt like the loss was his fault.

She had to do something.

Spontaneously , Ariana ran to the door and started putting on her shoes. She grabbed some money and ran out of the house. Luckily she was home alone too, so she didn't need to make some bull-shit excuse to tell her mum.

Ariana started running into the direction of the shop. Once she got there she started grabbing some snacks off the shelves and then bought a tub of ice cream to go along with it.

She then ran back to Atsumu's house and started knocking on his door.

"Miya Atsumu if you don't answer the door this instan-"

Atsumu answered the door looking disheveled and lifeless. No words were needed. Ariana took it upon herself to put down the bags she was holding and give him a hug.  She couldn't bare seeing her best friend like this at all.

"Let me in, we're having a movie night on your sofa!" She exclaimed. Atsumu smiled weakly before moving to the side and letting the persistent girl into his home.

Ariana sat herself down on the sofa, after putting on a marvel film for them. "Avengers?" He asked. "Avengers." Ariana laughed.

Atsumu laid on her lap and started talking about Tobio Kageyama. He told her about how he was no longer a "goody-two-shoes" and how his play style had completely taken a 180 since the camp. Ariana just played with his hair and listened.

She listened to him let it out.

Let it all out.

He needed it.

He needed her.

Ariana Ojiro.

"I was wrong about him Ari, really fucking wrong..," he sighed before getting off his friends lap and turning to face her. "But there's one thing I'm sure I'm not wrong about-

"It's you Ari , I'm not wrong about you. Your all that I want and I'm sure about it. As you know I like you, like REALLY like you. But I'd like it even more if you would give me the honour of being your boyfriend baby. Let me love you and care for you. The way you do for me. Please..."

Atsumu looked at Ariana with pleading eyes and Ariana couldn't say no she had to say,

"YES!!"

She pulled him into a kiss, tears forming in his eyes. He was at one of his weaker points in life and had the guts to ask her something like that. Ariana was extremely impressed and proud of her BOYFRIEND.

Atsumu wasn't used to having people care for him the way Ariana did, and her behaviour towards him just proved to Atsumu that she was the one. The one he'd grow old with. Even though he was only 17 , there was no doubt about it. He knew he was going to marry Ojiro Ariana and change her name to Miya Ariana.

Ariana wiped the tears falling down Atsumu's face and gave him a kiss on his forehead. She then snuggled himself into his body as he wrapped his muscular arms around her. This was the moment they both fully fell for eachother.

——-

"Tsumu when the fuck did you take this?" Ariana giggled showing him her phone.

I got this photo from Pinterest so creds to the girl , that goes for every single one of the photos used in my story

"The elite never reveal their secrets." Atsumu chuckled.

"Jeez fuck you then." Ariana laughed before giving him another kiss on the cheek.

"We should get you home baby, I don't want Aran and your mum and dad to be worried." He exclaimed , walking towards the door and slipping his shoes on.

"I guess, your right." Ariana said. She also started putting on her shoes.

Both Atsumu and Ariana were walking back.

"Baby we should take a picture together, and make them our lock screens." Atsumu suggested.

"Atsumu your so fucking strange." Ariana laughed before agreeing to his request.

"Wait that came out really nice babe..." Ariana said wide eyed , she couldn't believe how good the photo came out.

Yes Ik the photos are different people but just use your imaginations and pretend they're the same person for me + this couple is acc stunning:))

She set the photo as her lock AND Home Screen. Then told Atsumu his idea was dumb so he didn't get too cocky.

They arrived at Ariana's house and just as Atsumu was about to leave... Ariana ,taking the lead again, pulled him into a kiss. It was a sweet loving kiss , that didn't last too long. Atsumus lips lingered on hers , making her crave more but she couldn't. She wasn't ready to get caught by her mother and father just yet.

"Bye babe." She waved at him as he walked away. "See you baby." Atsumu smiled.

This was kinda short, I've just been kinda uninspired with this book. There's most likely going to be a time skip in the next chapter. As this book is almost finished. Around 3 chapters are left!! Hope you've enjoyed.