Chapter 9- Gotta Go My Own Way

2nd year of university

Atsumu and Ariana have been together for almost 4 years. And in them 4 years they did have their ups and downs, but it's ultimately been great. Up until now.

Ariana was on her way to work. They had a proposition for her and she had to at least hear them out. She arrived at the shiny office building and was greeted by her manager and a very tall man. To be honest she couldn't even call him a man, he was most definitely still a little boy in a giant's body.

"Hey, nice to meet you I'm Lev.  Lev Haiba." The boy stated.

"Ojiro. Ariana Ojiro." Ariana put out her hand elegantly for the boy to shake. His grip was pretty tight, she could tell he had a lot of energy.

"Ojiro, Haiba. I'm glad you were able to meet  me today. Come to my office I have a proposal for you both." The manager smiled.

They both followed him to his office, he then offered them both a seat.  He explained the situation to them. Both of them struggling to comprehend what was coming out of his mouth.

"I have a boyfriend ,I can't fake date mr colossal Titan." Ariana stated , pointing at poor Lev.

"Yeah and I kinda have a girlfriend." Lev weakly smiled.

"All we need you to do is fake date. Maybe for a year or two. It will be good for publicity. Please, I'm begging you." The manager pleaded.

"I need to talk it out with my boyfriend first." Ariana stated before storming out of the office building.

"Yeah I'm going to need to talk to my girlfriend too." Lev said before walking out .

"Fake date? Who does he think I am , a puppet?" Ariana muttered to herself. She got into her car and drove to Atsumu's apartment. She had a key, so she unlocked the door and walked straight in.

"Tsumu , you in?" She called. "I need to talk to you about something."

"I'm in Ari, what's up?" He answered. Ariana followed his voice and found him in the kitchen frying some eggs.

"So my agency wants me to fake date someone." She said bluntly.

"W- what? But aren't you a model, why the fuck do they need you to fake date someone."

"It's good for publicity. But I've got you so I don't feel comfortable doing it."

"Do it , I don't mind."

"You sure."

"I'm sure."

————

"I'm not sure about this Ari." Atsumu frowned. Ariana and Lev had been fake dating for about 6 months and it meant that her and Atsumu couldn't go out in public together. It also meant that he couldn't show affection to her unless they were alone, this was slowly killing Atsumu.

"But Tsumu, you said it was okay." Ariana whined.

"I've changed my mind Ari. People change their minds. I can't even go out with you, I'm tired of sneaking around with my own girlfriend. We've been together for about 4 years and this just makes me feel like everything has gone to waste. I can't do this."

"Well I can't end it with Haiba now, it's boosting both of our careers."

"Then I guess you're gonna have to end it with me Ari."