Finale: Heartbreak

A/N: Here you go with an alternate ending where she DIDN'T choose to go back to them. Angst, with a bit of hope (hyuck). Please remember, in my mind the other ending is canon and I will be releasing an epilogue eventually of them together in the future. Until then, enjoy this. It really hurt me to make my Yoongichi cry. 

You sat on your tiny patio in the beat-up rocking chair you'd bought from a thrift store as you waited for Namjoon to come by. You probably could have waited inside, but it felt too big and empty for your liking. A familiar knock rattles your very wobbly-sounding door and you get up with a sigh, closing the sliding glass behind you as you head to the front door.

You open it without checking, knowing that there were only two people in the world who knew where you lived now.

Namjoon and Seokjin are standing there with hands brimming with equipment.

"Come on in. The room's mostly set-up now."

They kick off their shoes somehow and scuffle towards the second bedroom that was mostly sparse beyond a desk holding your computer, a chair, and soundproofing foam panels on the walls. In the pair's arms were the rest of the recording equipment you'd need to establish the room as your official workspace.

Namjoon mumbles that he can take care of the setup so you let Jin pull you to the tiny kitchen and put on some tea while you wait.

"So...how was your first night as an independent woman?" Seokjin asks while he pulls down your new mugs and turns on the kettle.

"...Alright, I guess. Quiet," you murmur softly, putting bags in the cups.

He nods in understanding. You'd moved out of their place after staying there for nearly a month. You'd tried leaving earlier, but Seokjin and Namjoon had been adamant that you needed to stay and let them watch out for you for a little while before you decided. Personally, you'd suspected that they'd probably thought they were on suicide watch, but you were fine. Well, perhaps not fine, but nowhere near thinking about that kind of thing.

"I wasn't sure if I was going to tell you or not, but you should know that Yoongi didn't take it well," he sighs and sets down his cup. "There was...a lot of yelling. A lot of...you know...him puffing up and getting angry at us to hide how devastated he was. He blamed us and said we were turning you against him and that setting up a studio in your apartment so you'd never have to see him again was obviously something that I came up with because you would never do that. He even started saying some stuff about how Namjoon was obviously using this as a chance to steal you away because of the tiny crush he had on you back when you all first met."

"Oh, Jesus," you huff and rub your eyes. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that. He's...that's just always been his fighting style. He zeros in on the one thing he can say that would hurt you the most and stabs you with it. Please don't hold it against him."

He reaches over and pets your hair softly. "I know. It's...it's going to take a while but he's going to need us too when this starts to settle down a little more. Right now you are our priority because you're the one that's been wronged, but...he's still our marshmallow Yoongichi and we'll need to pick him up too. Even if we are incredibly disappointed in him. Both of them."

You nod, closing your eyes. "He...did he look...bad?"

"Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. His clothes were all messed up and he's gotten really skinny. Don't think he's eating much either. But...you don't need to worry about that. That's not your responsibility. He made his choices. Jimin made his choices. Now it's time for you to have your turn."

You nod silently, knowing he was right. That didn't make it any easier.

It felt almost like you'd been in a trance since that night Yoongi had ordered you to leave. You remembered driving to Jin's and sitting in their guestroom, staring at the ceiling blankly once your chest hurt too much to cry any longer.