Chapter 1: Fire Mage's First Quest

AN: So... This is my first time making a story, so if there are anything that is confusing, errors, or typos feel free to point it out, other than that enjoy the story.

Pairings for now:
-RomeoxWendyxChelia

More will be added in the future.

Romeo was happily looking at the board quest, no scratch that, he was looking at the board quest at pure joy as he was very glad and very happy that his father was giving him some space a quest on his own without his 'supervision'.

And by mean 'supervision', it means his father doing the jobs while Romeo himself could only do nothing but watch him.

Though the problem was, he couldn't pick a right quest, some were easy as helping others and some are hard like the S Class Quests, but he just want to pick up a right quest that fits him.

While having a hard time picking up the right quest, he didn't notice that two girls, who were on the counter, were staring at him in curiosity.

The first girl seem to be around Romeo's age, she has blue hair tied in twin tails and colorful brown eyes that stared at Romeo. This girl's name is Wendy Marvell, the Sky Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail.

The second girl beside her has amaranth hair that is tied to a short pig tails and has blue eyes. Her name is Chelia Blend, a Sky God Slayer from Lamia Scale.

"Umm... Who's that guy? He's been looking at the board for nearly 8 hours." Chelia asked Wendy. It wasn't nearly as weird as seeing a certain male stripper to walk in a guild but it was enough for her curiosity and slight frustration to ask aloud.

"Hm? If I remember, he's Romero? No, not that. Oh, Romeo, right, his name is Romeo Conbolt, he's the son of Macao Conbolt, the 4th Guild Master of Fairy tail when we disappeared 7 years ago. That's what I only know of him, plus we haven't even talked or start a conversation." Wendy answered.

It was true, but now that she thought about it, Romeo was the guild member she had at least in contact with. At most, he only saw him enter and exit the guild hall, and all of those encounters, she never saw him doing anything related to quest, so this for her to saw him standing in front of the board quest, much more for many hours have passed and still standing there, was honestly pretty strange for her.

Chelia suddenly stood up, her curiosity got better of her.

Seeing her sudden action, Wendy stopped her in reflex and couldn't help but ask her.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think? I'm obviously going to ask him why is he standing there for many hours he's like a statue." And with that, she went to where Romeo was standing on.

Romeo, oblivious on what was happening behind him, noticed a strange request.

It showed a drawing that has two circles parallel to each other and inside of those circles are many dots, that wasn't the most interesting part though, what was interesting was that in the center shows a bird covered in fire, not just any fire though, it was a fire of many different colors. It somehow reminded him of his magic. He checked the content of the paper.

WANTED: RAINBOW FIRE MAGE
NO OLDER THAN 15

It seemed like a weird request, but what was weirder was the reward it showed.

REWARD:
???
???
???

As he went on, he narrowed his eyes in suspicion. The last one was really suspicious.