Chapter 2: Ready to go

In a certain restaurant, there is a certain black haired girl and a certain blue haired girl having their long nice and romantic date.

Or at least that's what other people around them thought.

In actual reality, they are nervous and shy. Looking down on their knees trying to come up on what to say. Both the boy and the girl were trying get to know each other, but every time each of them started a conversation, both of them will talk at the same time and coincidentally say the same word.

"So what would you like to eat?" Both of them asked at the same time, before they again looked away.

Another awkward slab was put into their shoulders, a total of 48 and counting. 48 times they said something in complete synchronization.

"The restaurant is silent tonight right?" Again they asked each other at the same time.

Another slab of awkwardness was put into their shoulders. A total of 49. One more and you'll get yourself a-

You know what? Nevermind.

Though the part where the restaurant is quiet is in fact true. Nearly everyone has been staring at the 2 awkward 'supposed to be young couple' for half an hour in amusement.

Romeo suddenly made a hand sign; You go first.

Wendy shook her head and replied with a hand sign;  No, you go first.

Romeo shook his head and made a meaningful hand sign; As a gentleman, ladies first.

Wendy gave her a deadpan look before replying him with a hand sign; I'm a girl, not a lady, and you're a boy not a gentleman.

Romeo gave no counter for that, chronologically, she's 21, even though she's actually 421, but her mind, her memories and her personality didn't change, I mean they were frozen in time.

Romeo gave a next hand sign; But you are-

The glare from her stopped him what he was trying to reason.

He sighed in defeat as Wendy waited for him to start.

"What would you like to eat? It'll be my treat." Romeo started relating to food, not the best start, but it's still a start.

Cue to the noises started with a groan and satisfaction before going back to the way it was, knowing that the small opera had ended.

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want you to waste your money when I already have one." Wendy stated and Romeo suddenly felt like someone is peeling his dignity away.

"I'm sure, plus I can earn more from doing jobs since I can finally go on my own." Romeo said as Wendy smiled and nodded.

Romeo called the waiter and ordered some food. With Romeo ordering the Summer Special Deluxe and Wendy Ordering a strawberry milkshake and Strawberry Cake.

Wendy find it weird when the waiter suddenly shouted something about Summer Special Deluxe, but she ignored it and started talking to Romeo.

"Well, do you..." Both Romeo and Wendy stopped what they're supposed to say. They probably knew what they're both thinking so Romeo let Wendy took the initiative.

"Do you like reading books?"

.....

"Levy is that you? Where's Wendy at?" The question made Wendy giggled before lightly punching Romeo on the shoulder.

"Of course not you idiot. I'm just trying to get to know you." Wendy stated, getting Romeo to chuckle at her sudden antics.

"Well, it's a start then... I do read books to pass time. But when at home, I usually watch something from Lacrimavision. My favorite was rewatching the Grand Magic Games, especially when Erza fought 100 monster on her own." Romeo shuddered, in his perspective, it looked like Erza was a monster while those 100 'Monsters' looked like an aggressive sheep in a butcher.