𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 || ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ

995 views so close to 1k Thank you for the support and enjoy this Razor one-shot. Razor so cute but he might Rabies not gonna lie... Also, request are open for anyone who wants a one-shot of a specific character. 

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

"Camps finally set up!" Y/n huffed stretching her back and rolling her shoulder to loosen them up. "Paimon think it hot, wait Paimon has an idea let's get food!" Paimon stomach seemed to agree to her statement croaking in response wanting a delicious Jade parcel made by the brilliant Xiangling herself.

"Paimon you always think with your stomach, did you forget your emergency food?"
🥄🤏 👁👄👁 👉🧂  Y/n sneered watching Paimon reaction of hungriness to annoyance. "For the last time Paimon inst emergency food!" screeched Paimon. "hehe".

Hope I destroyed your ears hehe (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Unknown to Paimon and Y/n a hilichurl camp was nearby and heard the racket.

"Y-y/n" Paimon pointed at the pack of hilichurl behind her. "Fuc-" {NO SAYING CUSS WORDS GUYS} "Paimon you gonna help!" Y/n swung her sword at then to no damage taken, the hilichurls had taken Paimon and reading the oven for a feast of a lifetime. "Muhe mita mani mi!"
"Ye mosi mi biadam!" the hilichurl argued about who got the first bite of Paimon, although Y/n had no idea.

{I actually searched and learned the hilichurl language for this one thing Reddit link is right herehttps://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/jyrzts/hilichurl_language_research_translation_from_cn/}

Dash!- red glowing eyes dashed to the hilichurls, it swung his sword at the hilichurl killing it with one swing. Grabbing Y/n off the ground swiftly, and into the safety of his scar ridden arms. "Traveller okai?" Razor brokenly asked, after slaying an entire hilichurl camp. "Yes, the traveller is okay" Y/n answered nervously. "Hey don't forget Paimon!" Paimon yelled and she was being roasted. Good job ruining the moment, Paimon.

"Th- thank you..." "Name Razor" "Right, thank you, Razor" Y/n made a move to break the awkward silence by brushing his silver locks away from his eyes. "Razor wants traveller friend" Razor smiled. "Sure!" Y/n hugged the adorable boy, with a smile on her face. Razor dug his head into her shoulder smiling softly. "Little help here!"

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Once again thank you for reading my book and we are on the way to 1K I should give you guys a gift maybe make you a personalised book for you. Or give you 100 primogems codes. Pretty sure you would want the primogems so ill get that ready φ(゜▽゜*)♪

WORD  COUNT ~ 410