Chapter 1

Helloooooooo! Chapter 1 is finally here

(Reminder: this is my first ever making up a xReader story so please be nice! It might be a little rough at first but it's only because I'm just putting putting my feet in the water ❤️ Also I do NOT own attack on titan nor the art work except for my own sketches, you'll know if the art work is mine when I announce them and it will have my name on it)

Okay, let's save humanity!

. . .

Today is the day of the graduation, each trainee getting called out on what branch they wish to join: Stationary Guard, Military Police & the Scouting Legion. The other trainees are either scared to choose or just doubting in general.

But for Y/N, she knows exactly what she wants to be.

"Y/N!" The commander calls

"SIR!" She shouted while She stepped forward and salute.

"Which branch do you wish to join?" The commander looks down at her , and while she closed her eyes it seems as though she gained the other trainees' attention. 'This is it, this is the time to get back what's ours!' She thought. She suddenly open her (E/C) eyes and glare at the commander. Her eyes burning with determination.

"I'LL BE JOINING THE SCOUTS, SIR!" She said with confidence. Low gasps and comments started to go around in the background but she didn't care. This is what she wants, this is what she have to do.

"Very well then!" The commander responded, but the way he sounded was like he was little shocked, guess he didn't see that coming.

"Y-you too?" Y/N looked over to the girl who spoke to her, her name is Miracle. She have dark purple hair and beautiful blue eyes. They've been talking since day one of their training, and gotten a little...close. "yeah" Y/N responded nonchalantly. "But I'm quite surprised you're joining the scouts. I would've thought you'll join the military police" says in matter of fact.

"Well,....you see" Miracle pause for a minute and averts her eyes. "Kent joining the scouts and whatever he goes, I go" miracle explained. "Ah, I see" Y/N says lowly. "Miracle always thinking about Kent. "I never seen him before but she did say they're childhood friends" Y/N thought.

"Alright everyone!" The commander shouts "you may leave and rest, tomorrow will be the beginning of your new journey!" All the graduates gave their final salute before leaving.

. . . .

(That night around 10p.m)
(Y/N pov)

"Man, what a day" I say as I walked in my room. "Yeah, but we finally made it" Miracle responded as she followed me into the room.

I sat on my bed and looked at Miracle. She was getting the rest of her belongings packed before we head out tomorrow.

Suddenly Miracle lift her head up and looks at me "excited?" She questioned.

"Excited.....nervous......scared" I answered honestly. Of course I'm scared I'm going to the scouts legion! But I want to change this mess, I want to be strong and give everyone a brighter future.

"I understand" Miracle says but then she paused for a minute and continues "but it's normal to feel that way, we just have to lift our heads up high and give it our all!"

That's very motivating of her to say. I was looking at her with awe, while she smiled at me.

Miracle walked up to me and grabbed both of my hands "so, let's try our best...Y/N!" She said cheerily.

"You bet!" I agreed.

(B/F/N,....this....is only the beginning)

. . . .

(Next day, at the survey corps training grounds around 7:50a.m
(No POV)

You and the other group of people that joined the survey corps were all lined up waiting for the caption.

"Wow, I really can't believe we're here" you whispered to Miracle.

"Yeah, I can't help but to feel nervous" miracle said as she closes her eyes tight.

"And there goes my motivation" you thought. The group waited for a few more mins until suddenly, someone approaches.

(Y/N pov)

"I see we have brand new brats" the man said

Me and the rest of the group saluted. I examined the man, and he have short black hair which was shaved underneath, grey eyes and his face was so.....expressionless. Oh, and let's not forget about how short he is.

".....who the hell is he?" You whispered lowly"

"What? You don't know?" A random guy whispered back to you "where have you been? That's the humanity's strongest soldier, Captain Levi!" The random guy continued.

"Humanity's strongest soldier? The way he looking at us I can tell he's nothing to mess with." You thought.

"Alright brats" Levi said nonchalantly, "we're working on our hand to hand combat today. We can't always depend on our 3DM gear, so it's good that we keep up with our hand to hand combat skills".

"He's right, we definitely can't depend on everything with our gear because if anything happens to it and if we didn't trained enough, we're fucked." I thought. Levi crosses his arms and speaks up again.

"Which one of you brats wants to spare with me for a demonstration?"

SILENCE, everybody was completely quiet! I looked around to see if somebody was actually going to volunteer, but nobody dared to do such a thing.

"By the looks of your faces, you brats look like you shitted on yourselves just now" Levi scoffs, " if nobody going to stand up then I'll just pick one of you brats"

Damn, and so it comes to this. Levi starts to scan around looking at each individual soldier until...

"You" Levi looked at me, "step forward"

Fuck.

So that's the end of my very first Chapter! ✨
I hope you like it so far, even now as I'm typing I'm so nervous to publish this but I need to overcome my fear. ❤️😭

Feel free to comment! I'll love to talk with you guys and I'll keep updating about this story! I will be drawing Miracle soon so I'll be posting that either the same day or some time this week!

Alright Cadets, see you soon ✨