Chapter 3

Ahhh~! Chapter 3 is hereeeee honestly it's kind of been awhile but only because I was writing this chapter in my notes! Also, I was writing scenes on different days and stuff. However, I have another story out too and now I'm juggling between two stories which it'll be fun!

Now let's save the humanity~

Today is cleaning day, or should I say Levi's day? Everyone is assigned to clean certain about of rooms and well, let's say it's going to be a long day.

I cleaned the rooms from top to bottom, from sweeping and mopping the floors to even cleaning all four walls. Oh and don't even forget about dusting.

"Whew, that should do it for this room" y/n wiping sweat off her forehead. A ginger haired girl suddenly peeked into the room she looked around a bit then looks at y/n.

"Working hard?" she asked with a smile. Y/n leaned against her broomstick, for support. "Yeah, definitely! I don't even know how many rooms I cleaned up so far" she sigh.

"Well, Levi wants everything to be well kept as much as possible" She giggles. "Is he a clean freak or something?" Y/n squinted her eyes from her concern. The ginger haired girl giggles more and nods "you can say that, he's OCD so dirt isn't his forte".

Y/n nods then held out her hand "I don't think we introduced ourselves, my name is y/n l/n" she grabbed y/n's hand and smiles "Petra Ral " she replied. "Nice to meet you Petra" y/n greeted.

"Well I should head out before Levi catching us slacking off, I'll talk to you later?" Petra said tilting her head. She nod and waves as Petra left out the room. Y/n looks around the room one more time before she can look for Levi but when she turned around Levi was already there leaning against the doorway which cause her to get startled.

"C-Captain Levi, you scared me" she said while holding her chest. If her heart can come out of her chest from beating too hard it wouldn't be surprising. Levi lift himself off the doorway and start to look around the room.

"Are you finished here?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Yes sir!" She replied respectfully.

Levi continued to look around the room very.... thoroughly. Although she cleaned every corner and every crease she can find, it's still nerve wrecking to see Levi checking behind her. The conversation she had with Petra earlier have her thinking that Levi can find anything she wouldn't think it was possible.

Levi suddenly stop looking and faced y/n with his arms crossed his eyes bore into her e/c ones. If she can sink into the floor and hide there she would from his expressionless face.

"Not bad, brat" he said with his monotone voice. Y/n eyes widened at his acknowledgment but she can't help but to feel happy inside.

"The other brats can learn a thing or two from you" he said a matter of fact.

"Thank you sir!" Y/n replied with glee. Levi nods and started to walk to the door but y/n called out to him.

"C-Captain Levi!"

"What is it?" Levi said stopping at the door. He didn't turn to face her but he stood there waiting for her response.

"About yesterday, I'm sorry for yelling at you and wasn't putting up a fight back there-" she got cut off.

"I don't need your apology" he turned his head and look at her in the corner of his eye.

"Just do better" he said as he walked out of the room. She stood there in shock then puts her hand on her necklace.