Seales New boy toy

Seales pov

I text my mom and dad in our group chat asking if I can go out and it went like

🧁🍭seale🥺😫:so um mommy daddy?

😤🤣dad: yes seale?

💞mama bear🥺🕊🧸:yeah mama's?

🧁🍭seale🥺😫:so I wanna go out to see some friends that's cool?

💞mama bear🥺🕊🧸:yeah,if I can meet them!

😤🤣dad: Yeah don't forget abt me I'm still a parent 

💞mama bear🥺🕊🧸: Oh shut the hell up jace🙄

😤🤣dad:yes mama bear🙃

I laugh and call lily (my cousin from my aunt Ella and uncle Sean)

Hey cuz!.......yeah I can go they wanna meet them and ~him~ I said dreamily she laughed and said she'd be here in about 20mins+ I call my mom to hear her yelling at my poor dad because he spilled her water I let out a tiny giggle as she said "you clumsy asshole!" she forgot she had answered my phone and  said oops! Did Ellie hear that? Nope I replied I called to tell you lily is on her way with my friends. K but don't leave! She says we're on our way back now she said and hung up I ran upstairs to Ellie's play room as I heard her crying I saw she had lost her toy and I gave it to her as I picked her up and put her to bed in my room and then I followed to sleep. My parents and boyfriend walked in and woke me up they approved and we all left except for my parents after we left from where we went I went back to his house and so did my lily  we ended up staying and I slept with my boyfriend and something unexpected happened when I woke up I saw protection on the floor with our clothes and the next thing I knew his brother came in with a camera saying this is the groom waking up! And I stared at them both then slapped my ex and I ran out grabbing his real Id he was 36! And married I'm never dating online I grabbed lily and we left going back to her place I told my uncle Sean and Ella everything and my uncle left and went to his house with my dad and called the cops the cops arrested the guy and I was took in for questioning.