FAMILY MEETING

no ones pov: "babe?" jace called WHATTTTT she yelled back at him "let's go now to court" ugh don't remind me I'm a horrible mom it's just he looked so young and his I'd looked so damn real she started as she broke into tears fuck I can't believe I let her go with that fool he fucked my daughter!

Babe babe it's gonna be fine cause I was there to I believed him to it's not all our fault seale knows online dating is an risky thing. Jace said as he turned on the tv

Tv headline:Norman family mistake? Online dating catastrophe? 

Tv reporter: you heard it here first Celebrity child Seale Norman Downs puts local Drug dealer in jail for fraud, and identity theft hoping to hear more at the court trial today in LA 2:35 back to you Trent.

Jace turns off the tv and calls seale.

Jace: seale hunny did you make it to the court?

Seale:yes and I'm so sorry I didn't know I-

Jace: look all that matters is that your ok. Goodbye love you seale

seale pov: I looked over to see "The guy"  I was furious I didn't notice my face turned red and a tear fell down my face I watched as paparazzi snapped photos one by one soon the judge started .

Judge 👩‍⚖️: Court is now in session. Norman vs Hope (yes Mitch hope from life of fame hope creator of that story isn't mad or upset) Hope your reasons?

Mitch: Money.

He said plainly everyone let out an quite gasp

Mitch:Money and publicity.

I felt another tear rush down. My heart was beating faster

Mitch: I have been doing this for 3 years now. With Isabella moner, Daniella Perkins. Hell I could go on. There parents were gullible stupid bitches .

He mumbled the last part and scoffed.

Judge:Ms.Norman did you consent to this? 

Seale: No! I was drunk he took advantage of me and lied with a fake Id he confessed!

Judge: Mr.Hope? Do you plead guilty.

Mitch: Hell yeah I got my money's worth from the last to and I was able to get in her tight tight pussy I'll be out in 3weeks time. And don't worry mamas I'll be back 

He said staring at me at this moment I began to lose my balance and it are became blurry and with that I fell out. All I remember is my mom screaming at Mitch saying things like "how could you be ok with fucking an 16 year old?!?!?" 

Jaces pov:

Mitch : wHaTs up dumbass how ya feel?

Jace: I should be asking you 

I snapped and two men grabbed him and took him to an black van.

Jace: that'll teach em

I smirked and walked back in the court to find seale lying on the floor she had an anxiety attack.

OooOOooO what will happen next?

Ju