So you really came from another world?... Yup!

Author POV
After returning back to the Karanes District, with Izuku tied down in ropes as they walked past many civilians with shocked looks, almost looking like their eyes could pop out any second. All the soldiers looking pleased and scared that they didn't have to risk any lives and that they had no idea what the wolf was capable of.

Some would call this out of pure luck that none died and others would turn there back to this situation as another problem and situation the government could easily handle.

But those who saw first hand what the wolf could do was either traumatized or questioning what is the next step in their lives, since they basically have a weapon they could use to destroy all titans easley and live on with their lives peacefully. 

But there are those who could abuse the chance they get and lazily use this while sitting back laughing while people would still die because this is a serious matter.

Izuku POV

I walked tied down and walked with the crowd of tiny people who were soldiers apparently, but if I were in my mortal form I would be smaller than every here. Everyone stared either scared or shocked at me. I guess they don't see wolf's my size.

Whatever, we made it to this wall, a huge wall, but I easily could grow big and step over it.

"There going into Wall Rose with that thing?" I heard someone say, then many more rumors started spreading and many people with doubting looks.

I just looked around at everyone, learning different smells, and many places to play!

'Baby you need to focus.'

'Sorry mommy.'

We got to this old looking building, some guy tied me to a wall as I just sat there, this is part of the mission I guess.

Then the guy I was supposed to be watching came up to me. Holding the image of the girl, that I didn't "kill" I just made it look like I killed her. I just took her power and holding her in my mind.

"So why kill her, was she a threat and you knew?" He asked as everyone looked at me. I looked down at my paws and turned into my mortal form. Getting gasp from everyone.

"She's not dead." I said.

"How, we saw you ate her!" Some guy shouted.

I put my hand up, as they all got in a fighting position.

I sighed and continued. Red fire coming off my hands and there was standing the girl, looking drained, but more in a tired way.

 Red fire coming off my hands and there was standing the girl, looking drained, but more in a tired way

"Annie!" A group of kids said.

The girl fell forward but being caught by this blond haired girl and a tall and serious girl. 

'They are Ymir Fritz and Krista Lenz or Historia Reiss, keep an eye on them baby.' Mommy said, I nodded to myself which didn't go unnoticed by this guy who was in the list, Erwin.