Chapter 1: Arrival

Stefanie's POV

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥.

Many people know me, while others don't.

I wasn't meant to be the person that I am today.

My name is Stefanie Salvatore, daugther of Damon and Elena Salvatore, and Stefan Salvatore's niece.

Today is the day that I get to attend the Salvatore School, the same place my family lived in. I walk to the front door. In front of me, I see two girls, a blonde and a brunette. "We have been waiting for you!- Well my dad has-" The blonde says but was cut off by the brunette. "Anyways, we'll take you to our dad's office...oh, and don't mind the students staring, it's been a while since we got any new ones."

 We enter their Dad's office. "Great, the new kid came...thanks Lizzie and Josie, now head to class..." Their Dad says. "I'm Alaric, but call me Dr. Saltzman when students are around." "Heard about you...Ric" I say. "As you may know, those are my twins, Josie and Lizzie."  "Now, I know your parents...for a long time I guess you can say, and I know who you are...your safe with me and my daughters for now...so, your new name is Savannah...for now until you decide to say your real name to the school of course." Alaric says confidently. "Look, I know I'm a Salvatore, the last one in the bloodline in fact- BUT. I'm not gonna be a girl that I'm not-" I said as Alaric cut me off, "It's for your own good, bad things happened to Hope when the school knew she was a Mikaelson...and your a Salvatore, your family is named after this school, they even lived here once, Stefanie." Alaric would finish talking but, said my name quietly. I sighed, "Fine, whatever...I'm heading to lunch." As I open his office door, the twins were right infront of me. 

Lizzie's POV

Me and Josie were walking to lunch as I suddenly thought of something, "Remember that new girl?-" "Yeah, the one with brown hair and amazing crystal blue like eyes?" Josie says, "NOT the time to be fantasizing Jo...anyways, I swear she looked so familiar, like...Elena and Damon Salvatore." "There's no way-" Josie says, "Yes way, and we are gonna go on a little adventure." I said grinning. As we got to his door we were too late to hear the conversation but, were able to here the name, her name, Stefanie. "I told you!" I said too loudly as we removed our hands from the school walls. Just then, the door opened revealing Savannah, a.k.a Stefanie Salvatore. "Is there anything you wanna tell us Daddy?.." My dad sighs as his secret with Stefanie was now passed down to us.

Stefanie's POV

"First day of school and I already have 2 people wanting to know more about me?!" I say as I was sitting with the twins. "Calm down, you're causing a scene, and you just came here like hours ago." Lizzie said annoyed while looking up. I looked up too noticing that I accidently made the lights flicker with being upset at the twins. "sorry..." I say embarrassed. 

"Clearly, someone's mad." A strawberry blonde girl says, "I'm Hope by the way, you must be Stefanie." "And you must be the Mikaelson...wait how did you-" "Ric filled me in about, you" Hope says. "Since when are wolves into witches,...especially Jed" Josie says. "Who- Oh..." I look back to see Jed, staring at me.

-end of chapter one