Chapter 6: Lust For Life

Warnings: None

Stefanie's POV

Apparently, Ric decided to make a party for the students, hence the upcoming school break for us. "I can't believe you're making me go Hope." "Nothings wrong with a bit a fun." Hope says, Lizzie cuts in, "And maybe you and Jed can have some alone time." "Okay Lizzie, enough with your jokes, besides it's not gonna happen." We're carrying boxes of beers to set up at the party.

After some time setting up, the party started. I headed to the drinks of course, "Someone's ready to get drunk." Jed says and kisses me. "Bingo.~" I say already going for a second.

Jed's POV

Stefanie heads to get a second round. Admiring her as she walks backwards. I was going to warn her about the student heading her way, a wolf. But, I was too late, she bumped into the girl and it caused her to accidentally make the girl scrape herself, causing her to bleed. "Hey watch it Heretic freak!" I jumped into action as she was about to push Stefanie, "The next thing you'll see is a punch in your face if I here another Insult from your mouth." I say, threatening the wolf. Stefanie's true face was starting to form from the smell of blood raising into the air. Realizing she could attack her any second, I rush her to my dorm. "Hey,..relax. Just a little blood, breathe." After a while, she was able to calm down, "Stay here" "Ste-" Just like that, she went and came back in a snap. "Look what I got~" She says joyfully, holding drinks. After MANY drinks, we got drunk, like really drunk. "Don't you look..hot." Stefanie says. She vamp speeds up to my face, I kiss her neck, she then laughs, "Wha-" "Just imagine green lights, green lights forever." She whispers into my ear.

So there's no need for us to hesitate

We're all alone, let's take control.

Stefanie's POV

I woke up with a massive headache, aka a hangover. Luckily, I was able to calm it down using a spell. I really tried to remember what exactly happened last night. Last thing I remember is that we got really drunk. I didn't want to cause drama between us, so I did a teleportation spell to take me back to my dorm. "Well, look who it is." Hope says holding my uncle's 1864 journal, "Hey! Don't touch that!" One of my lamps fall down as I bring his journal to me with my magic, "Sorry, but you took the school's property-" "It's NOT the schools property Hope! This book is filled with the handwriting of my own blood!" "Well, we need it-" I cut Hope off as she tries to reach for it, "Motus." I say push her the opposite direction. "Hope- I..i didn't mean to push you that far-" "It's fine, I understand." Hope says as she walks out. I knew I had power, but not that much.
I casually walk my way to class when I hear students talking, "Stefan Salvatore's Journal is gone...I bet that Heretic took it." "She is a Salvatore after all, who even misses someone that bad when they haven't even met." Hearing the students comments made me even more mad. Every step I took, I could feel my power growing ready to attack. They kept on saying more things, but I couldn't stay quiet anymore, "Shut...Up." All the lights go out as they looked scared for their own lives. With one twist of my wrist, glass, books, anything around them came crashing towards them into pieces. All I felt was rage, only focusing on them. "Stefanie! Stop, they're going to get hurt." Without realizing, Ric was in front of me, "Girls, go to your dorms." "Sorry, I didn't realize I was hurting them,...they deserved it anyways." "Look, I know mean people are harsh and all, but it will pass...ignoring them is the best way to go."" I take Ric's words as advice. "There's something wrong with me Alaric. Earlier I push hope harder than I wanted to, and now I almost killed them." "I'm sure they don't-" I cut him off, "They do! Those little bitches are over here trash talking about my DEAD Uncle and have the AUDACITY to say we haven't met. First off, they wouldn't even have a school like this one to attend to and not hide their supernatural sides if it weren't for my family's dedication! They should thank them-" "Stefanie, please calm down. Any second, there's going to be a whole earthquake around the whole world." Alaric sarcastically says.

Hope's POV 

Stefanie attacked me and I don't blame her. Losing someone close to you, makes you wanna love them more. I never felt that much power contact me before. "I swear when she pushed me back with magic, it felt like her, but with multiple Stefanies." I say to Josie, "You did take her dead Uncle's journal..." Lizzie says. "Heretics maybe? Stefanie's a Heretic when she shouldn't. Only Gemini's can become one, they granted her the power to become one. Out of all the untapped witches that were born, they chose Stefanie Salvatore." Lizzie joins in, "Salvatore...she's the last Salvatore in her bloodline. Vampires can live for a long time, but Heretics are so strong they are a threat to The Originals." I then understand what she meant, "They chose Stefanie because of her bloodline, Salvatore. A witch could die in almost a snap when they aren't powerful enough, especially untapped ones. Someway somehow they're protecting her, they been protecting her since birth!" "When Stefanie collapsed, she woke up saying she saw Stefan Salvatore, it was like they were sending a sign to not just her, but us too. I don't think you should take anything Salvatore related from Stefanie even if it's 'school property.' Those Heretics are going to be very mad, that attack wasn't her, it was the Heretics wasn't it. Josie says asking me, "Making her mad will cause them to combine themselves into Stefanie. That's like using to much energy to do a spell,...If we don't do anything about this, the Heretics may take advantage of controlling her body." I say threatening the Heretics. There's only 2 Heretics alive in the world right now. We just need to find the other one, Valerie Tulle. 

-end of chapter 6