Chapter Fifteen

Nicole's POV

I don't know why I'm still a bit scared about what the day would come with. I just shook of the feeling. Nathan came over to my side  and I smiled. We decided to go to the living and maybe watch some movies since we're not sleepy. As we came back, we noticed the others were awake and were also watching a movie.

We decided to join them whilst we had a conversation.

"We're be going out today." Zac announced.

"Aren't you tired of going out?" I asked.

"No" Collins said.

"We're going to an inn, get brunch, have lots of fun, and then come back home." Zac continued.

"Can we just sit at home?" I pressed, not waiting to step outside.

"No, and you're going." Clara replied. "I'd invite Dan too." she said.

"And we call Maud and Irene too." Zac and Collins continued.

They planned on how we're going to spend the rest of the day. We continued the movies untill it was daybreak. Later, that morning, Clara and I left to get prepared. The guys called the others to inform them about the outing.

"I was thinking you'd back me and convince them not to go out." I said to Clara. We showered and wore a oversized crop top with black skinny jeans, and matching sneakers. We walked out and realized the guys were waiting for us. They were dressed in black and white, like men in black.. I could feel him staring, which made me blush slightly.

"Stunning as usual." Collins said.

"Where are we going to?" he asked.

"We can head out to the beach or maybe the park and play games." Nathan suggested.

"The park's fine. We'd head to the beach some other time." Zac said.

"I hope that other time won't be tomorrow." I said.

"Naah, don't worry Nicole, we'd do it your way tomorrow." he continued, making us chuckle.

Nathan's POV

"Guys, I want to get bodyguards for Nicole. I know she wouldn't like the idea of it but I can't risk letting her out of my sight whilst he wants her harmed or even dead." I said whilst we prepared to leave the house.

"Do you think we should let them follow her without her knowing they're around?" Collins asked.

"I don't know man. As long as she's protected, I don't care how we'd go about it." I said.

"Okay. Whilst you drive I'd get them to be in their places." Zac said.

"Okay." I said. "Yesterday she later told me she felt someone following us when we got to the park. And when we were at the bar, I saw a guy looking at us but pretended to be on his phone." I said. " Later at midnight, when we got to the rooftop for some air, I saw a car parked not far from our apartment. I didn't tell her about that though." I continued.

"Hmmmm. We'd really have to tell her at the end." Collins suggested.

"Okay, after we come back." I said.

"Okay." they answered.

We walked out of the house and waited for them beside my car. A few minutes later, they came out and I couldn't take my eyes of her. It was a simple outfit, but it was gorgeous. It brought out her cute figure. I can't wait for the day I'd rip the dress of her.
"Earth to Nathan" Zac waved his hand in front of me.

"What..?" I asked.

They laughed , making me chuckle in the process.

"Stunning as usual." Collins said, to which they smiled.
"Where are we going?". he asked.

"I don't know. After brunch we can head out to the beach or maybe head to the park and play games." I said.

"We'd go to the beach some other time. The park's fine." Zac said.

We all went into the car and drove off, doing our usual thing in the car.

"I've got some board games and cards in the car." I announced, whilst Zac typed away on his phone. I'm sure he's working on what we spoke of earlier. I trust my friends, so I just drive, to the nearby cafe.

Kenneth's POV

I came over to Nicole's place and parked at a safe distance where no one would notice. I was with Bella, and I had my plans ready to execute. Looking at her house it seemed no one was home. I then saw she and Clara leave the house that was right across theirs.

"Let's give them some time. They could be preparing and get dressed or something." Bella said.

From the way she's acting, I don't know if she's nervous or just hates Nicole's guts. She has no right to hate Nicole though, Nicole had been around me before her and she was once the person that made me happy.

Even though I left her, I still want her. My mind wanders far, do I want or need her, I can't tell. She has something that keeps on drawing me to her. But since I've become a player, I've enjoyed it that way. I decided to clear my mind and focus. I'd let my mind wonder after everything and I've got her.

I waited for some time and then I saw him outside with his friends, all dressed up. I figured they were going out and had second thoughts.

"We'd follow them to wherever they're heading to." I said.

"And what about the plan?" she asked.

"We're still going to do it, they're have made it easier for us." I said.

We followed them at a safe distance so that it won't be obvious we're following them. They headed to  a cafe. I packed the car at an available space in the car park.

"There's going to be a slight twist in the plan. We'd act as a couple since we're going in to an open area." I said to Bella.

"Okay. I don't have a problem with that." she said.

"Okay then, let's set the ball rolling." I said.

We alighted and walked for a few minutes to the door. With Bella's go ahead, we then entered the place.