• denial •

Name: Eshima Agatsuma
Age: 15
Height: 159 cm
Birthday: September 3rd
Hair:Long yellow and orange hair, mostly put in a ponytail with her bangs out
Eyes: also yellow and orange
Grandfather: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Description: coward.

Moving on.

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO!"

A certain blonde haired girl yelled as her grandfather tried to rip her off the door frame of their house, his face forming a scowl as they did a tug of war. Their neighbours, and passerbies stared at them concerned, some of them shrugged it off remembering how often this happens.

"JUST LET GO, THIS IS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL YOU LITTLE DIPWIT!"

"NO! I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS I DON'T WANNA GO!" She hugged the door like it's the last thing she does.

"HOW DID YOU NOT AGREE TO THIS? YOU APPLIED FOR IT."

Her eyes snapped open at a sound of a whip, a belt to be precise.

"WHAT? YOU GONNA HIT ME NOW? AFTER FORCING ME TO GO TO SCHOOL? HOW OUTRAGEOUS!"

"Why are you so against this? YOU LITERALLY DID THE ENTRANCE EXAM, AND NOW YOU'RE COMPLAINING THAT YOU GOT INTO THE HERO COURSE?"

She stared at him with her twitching eyes and snapped back. "I THOUGHT I WAS AT LEAST GOING TO BE IN THE GENERAL COURSE, I'M NOT EVEN GONNA BE IN THE SAME CLASS WITH TANJIRO AND INOSUKE BECAUSE THEY'RE IN A DIFFERENT CLASS!"

The boys that she mentioned, Inosuke Hashibira, and Tanjiro Kamado, are her best friends since kindergarten. They are also the reason why Eshima applied to that school in the first place.

If she knew that they would be in different classes, she might as well not do it in the first place.

New people are scary.

"Just..Get..You...Ass..OUT!"

Her grandfather kicked her butt so hard, she landed a couple of feet away, as she scooted to come back, the door was slammed shut.

"AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL SCHOOL'S OVER, YOU BRAT!" He shouted from the inside of the house, but then the door lock opened again and her eyes sparkled. It faded away as she saw her grandfather throwing her her lightning stick and closed it back.

She pouted as she dusted her skirt and started mumbling while walking to take the staff "I got this cowardness from you, you know."

After she finished grumbling to herself, she decided that it's no use of just standing here since her grandfather will definitely not take her in at the moment. Therefore, she slumped her shoulders as she walked to school.

After a few minutes of walking, she reached an apartment complex, and started shouting at one of the windows. "TANJIRO KAMADO YOU UP YET?"

"I'm right here, you don't have to yell."

"FUCK-How did you get there so fast?!" She jumped as she glanced at the giggling boy. "I have been here since you got here, you just didn't notice."

"You don't say.. Say where's Nezuko?"

"Oh, she went to school earlier. Ever since I got accepted to UA, Nezuko offered to take the little ones to school, she's so nice."

Eshima walked with Tanjiro beside her, sighing "UA huh.."

Tanjiro frowned when he saw her dissatisfied expression. "Why do you look so upset? Cheer up! You got in! You even got in to class 1A which is even cooler!"

She lazily stared at him, dragging her feet forward as she looked back down. "You know how I feel about being in the spotlight, and being in the class 1A is exactly that. The worse part is you and Inosuke won't even be there with me."

Tanjiro smiled softly at her, his best friend is always like that, insecure even though she has nothing to be insecure about, to him she's her amazing self and nothing can change that. Petting her blonde hair, he grinned.

"Stop worrying too much, if you need me, I'm right next door. If you need Inosuke, you can ask him to make you modifications for your hero suit. Oh, and if you want you can sit with us for lunch."

She looked at him with her big yellow orbs "Really?"

"Mhm!"

She looked forward and just nodded with a sigh "Well that's the best offer. So I guess-BITCH, OW! INOSUKE!"

The beautiful faced boy with his boar jacket smirked at her, pushing her playfully "Hey Shimu and Gonpachiro!"

Eshima rolled her eyes as she tried to pry herself off his amazingly strong grip. "Hey you big boar, now can you please let me go?"

"No."

"Hey Inosuke! Where's your boar hat? You usually have that on."

Inosuke shrugged as he kept strangling me "It got blown by the wind, but that doesn't matter, YOU TWO READY FOR UA? HELL YEAH!"

"YEAAAH!" Tanjiro cheered with both of his hands punching the air.

They both then stared at her, she looked away and shrugged "As ready as I'll ever be, I guess."

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEN, LET'S GO!"

"OW OW OW OW OW! INOSUKE YOU BIG BITCH AT LEAST LET ME GO THAT HURTS-HEY OW! TANJIRO HELP ME!"

Tanjiro chuckled, he stared at his two best friends before running after them, catching up. "Hey, wait for me!"