• home •

"How was your first day in, brat?"

I threw my bag onto the couch, plopping down beside it, wiggling as I tried to take off my taser belt, and placed it on the table along with my wooden katana that looks more of a staff.

Quite surprised when no one questioned me why it was in my locker.

"It was.. Fine I suppose. My teacher made me show off my quirk the second he got in?"

Grandpa Zenitsu raised an eyebrow, conjoining the fingers of both his arms together. "Oh? How did they react?"

"Well.. They were confused with the taser first of all, a stuck up kid even told me that I was cheating, three guesses whose grandchild is it."

"The Iida's?" I pointed a finger at him in approval. "Oh, and there was also a kid with like the same quirk as mine. Lame."

"Well the perks of having a mainstream quirk." He got up from his chair, probably getting some ocha (green tea) from the kitchen. "Yeah? And whose fault is that?"

I could feel him rolling his eyes. "Not my problem, your mother ended up having a brilliant quirk mind you."

"Yeah, and I still have to be electrocuted like a tower to actually activate it." Sitting back down in that one chair, he shrugged "Again, not my problem, that's your Mom's doing for marrying an almost quirkless man. But, you do remember that you can activate it on your own right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, when I'm scared at my wits? Guess who I got it from also? Oh yeah, you."

"Don't go all bratty on me kid, you can still use it without being a coward like I was. Just needs some training."

"I mean yeah, but.." He eyed me with that look. "You can't handle my training?"

"Not that I can't handle it, I'm too motivation-less to do it. Tho I think Tanjiro won't mind." Am I wrong? That guy is a monster, he ran all the way to Tokyo once because he simply got lost.

"Ah, speaking of which, how is the young Kamado."

"Wow you care more for him than you do for me, impressive." I said sarcastically. "But if you really do need to know he's fine, his sister is too."

"You know, that cousin of yours really do look-"

"She looks like Grannie? Yeah, I know you've only said it like a hundred times." I sighed, slouching back even further on the couch.

"Oh, and I've heard that All Might is teaching? Is he still as big?"

I shrugged "No idea, he hasn't showed up yet. Though I don't think he changed much, because unlike you his body does not age."

That cost me a hit on the head by my own katana. "OW?"

"You expected that." He pointed it towards me. "Besides he's still what, fifteen to twenty years younger than me, have you seen Torino? That dude shrunk."