• friends •

What do you think about some drama on the seventh chapter?

"So.. Eshima, what's with all of that tension back there?"

I folded my costume and tried to fit them back into the super tight boxes, laying my wooden katana next to me.

I mean obviously, who would be dumb enough to change their clothes with their sword on?

I slipped my head through the hole on my shirt, and only slightly glanced with the side of my eyes. "Oh that was..."

Truth been told even I don't know what it was. But what I do know is that it felt.. nice.

"It was?"

I cleared my throat and continued fixing my uniform, wearing the tie and pull out the hair stuck on my collar. Closing my locker quickly, I grabbed my razor and katana, and slipped them around my belt.

"It was nothing. Just felt... weird I guess."

Uraraka looks pretty uncertain with my answer but shrug nevertheless. "Uhuh.."

I looked around comfortably before finally facing my body towards her, giving her an awkward smile.

"Um, well should we go for lunch?"

She finally let go of the topic, and went with me to the cafeteria, I already told Tanjiro and Inosuke so they're sitting on their own, giving me a small wave when I went by them.

Though, I noticed Inosuke not looking so happy. But, I guess that's not new, I mean he's similar to Bakugo, so...

I took my meal and go along to sit with Uraraka, Izuku, and Tsuyu. Guess they've made their own group really quickly.

We were talking about like.. well boring hero things, like why do we want to be a hero, complimenting each other quirks, share background stories and truth been told it pretty much reminds me of like a kindergarden get along event thingy.

Kind of boring, not gonna lie.

I sat there not really talking much, a hand playing with the ends of my taser and the other holding a spoon.

"Oh hey Agatsuma." I looked up at them, my spoon stopping barely a few inches from my mouth.

"Yeah? Oh and please call me Eshima."

"Ah, alright if you're ok with it. Oh! By the way, the thing you did back there was really cool!" I blinked, a little bit surprised with Midoriya's over-enthusiastic reaction towards it, considering he have seen it before.