Chapter 8: Let It Go

A/N: Sorry guys but I only finally managed to find the entire original Charmed series for free again since I'm not going to pay more for just one show on Hulu, Netflix removed it, and Prime charges per episode/season. BTW Peacock has it for free after registering though there are ads but that was the case on Hulu anyways. The picture is super clear too which is awesome considering I started this just before it was removed and having been looking up crappy quality ones which half the time aren't even in English. Either way I'm so happy right now!

 Either way I'm so happy right now!

~~*~~

Sophie is all that's left of Phoebe now, things are progressing somewhat smoother than they had before at least for her and Piper. Prue still refuses to accept her status as a witch for the most part even if she pretends otherwise. Piper is steadily growing more comfortable in the fact since she began reading Mom's old diary. She was sure if not for the diary Piper would not be gaining as much confidence in her newly re-found witch status. Not that it mattered much with her sister's currently dragging her off to the new neighbor's house across the street.

"I still think we should invest in one of those security systems for the house." She tells Prue.

"They're too expensive, Phoebe. Who would pay for it, you? Just lock the door so we can get this over with. We're agreed 20 minutes." Phoebe rolls her eyes as she locks the door, double checks it, and quickly follows the other two down the front steps.

"Prue, you can't do a party in 20 minutes." Piper tells her

"Watch me."

"If we're doing Prue's usual meet-greet-bail, why do I have to go?"

"Hey, I'm sorry but some of us have a job." Prue says ignoring her question and Phoebe scoffs.

"And I have class but some of us actually enjoy having a life too." She snarked back. She still hadn't gotten around to telling them about her books or her blogging finally taking off and actually bringing in a steadily growing profit for the past half year. The blog generally made around $2500 a month now with her various separate postings (Yoga, Crochet, and Cooking) and advertisements. Though even that had begun steadily climbing now that she was going out to find and post reviews on places to shop, eat, or do various fitness activities here in San Fran (more specifically the best places for yoga whether in a studio or outdoors).  Either way with the how Prue acted she doubted she would tell her a damn thing. She might have to tell Piper soon though considering she was thinking of putting together a cook book she would self publish and sell on the site and a local though this one would actually be under her name well theirs if Piper agreed.

"Well some of us are having a really bad hair day." Piper pipes in as she fusses with her bangs yet again, not having paid any attention to their actual words.

"You know that is a sign, let's turn around now before its too late." Prue says as she tries to go back up the stairs and they immediately stop her and drag her to the beautiful blue Victorian manor across the street. As if they would ever let their efforts of getting her and Andy together go to waste. "I love this house."