Chapter 9

I wake up, earlier than expected. It's 5:45, guess I'm going to have a long day. Well, Remi's still sleeping I'll go ahead and grab a quick shower. I start blasting some Ariana Grande and swaying my hips back and forth while rubbing shampoo in my hair. I get out after a few minutes and decide to put on makeup today, since we have a day off school. Apparently a pipe burst, although knowing this town... It's a cover up for something, something paranormal or villainy. It's ridiculous what happens in this town sometimes, it scares me. I hear Remi's big yawn and walk in with my towel wrapped around me, "Well, good morning little one! And good morning to you too little star." Remi flies next to my shoulder while I walk back to the bathroom, "Hey Remi... What if I told you I'm not falling for two guys, but a love triangle of three?" Her little tiny kwami mouth drops, I sound like such a player right now. 

"T-THREE?!? Y/N ARE YOU INSANE?!?" She yells frantically, is it really this bad? You know... It probably is, GOSH I'M JUST OVERTHINKING! "Y/n... You need to find out who you truly love, if they don't feel the same... Well, back to the drawing board." She flies around me, making me dizzy. 

"Remi... But- A-about that..." She gives me a confused expression, telling me to go on. "I thought that I really loved Chaton, I- I still do... But, Remi- He's deeply in love with someone else, I had to be the advice giver to him last night. I thought he felt the same after the kiss-" Her mouth drops. 

"KISS?!? GIRL, SPILL!! I MAY BE THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD BUT THIS IS STUFF THAT EXCITES ME!!" She's panicking, it makes me chuckle. 

"Well, to save him from the Dark Cupid... I remembered what my Dad used to tell me, "Love conquers all!" So that was a hint to me, to save him from it, I had to kiss him. He made it last for what seemed like a eternity, grabbing my waist, whispering in my ear, stopping for breaths, going back in, and I just don't get how that means nothing!" Her eyes light up like Christmas trees, growing wider and wider.

"Wow... Well, here's what I say. Tell him how you feel, it's worth it y/n." I nod in agreement and finish getting ready, I go on my daily patrol as Sage and see that same old man again... Headed my way?

"Miss! Miss!" I hear him yell across the sidewalk, his cane on the floor. I rush over using my super speed and grab his cane for him. He passes me a note, "Here, take this as a thanks!" Before I can say anything, the old man was off. I open the note and it says: 

"Why hello there, sage! Or should I say y/n. Well, you kind of know me but let me introduce myself! I was who gave you your miraculous, when you helped me at the park! I'm master fu, I am the guardian of all the miraculouses, Yes there are more. I need you to meet me at the address below as soon as possible, I need to tell you some things." 

Wow... So he gave me these powers, this is so cool!! 

Sorry for the short chapter today, Lunch literally just arrived. I'll continue tomorrow or later today, hope you have fun with master fu! - C