왼쪽

Explanation of the story::

Kim Taehyung and jeon jungkook met each other 8 years ago when they were 15 under the blossom tree, that day they sow a blossom tree indicating their friendship that soon turned into a relationship.

They both were the happiest people with each other by their side, they were soulmates. And jungkook was soon planning to propose to tae

But one day tae came home with a sheet of paper and handed to jungkook, seeing that jungkook's world stopped, tae had cancer and had only one month to live.

Jungkook tried to make this one month best month of their life, he tried to do everything tae had in his bucket list..they went to amusement park and went to concerts.

Then one day jungkook decided to propose to tae so that even if he tae won't be here he will still have a secure place in jungkook's heart but that day when he was about to propose tae he got call from the doctor saying tae's time is over.

He rushed to the hospital and saw doctors taking his life support out and in a flash of time tae was in front on him getting buried underneath.

He wrote thousand letters to tae and read it out loud near his grave, the chapters before were few letters he wrote for tae and read it out loud
near his grave.

In the end he decided after living his life he will come to tae and they will complete their half written love story in a different life..

Tae's death was like a petal that got detached from the tree and fell down slowly getting buried in the ground just like tae..

----END----

:)

🎉 You've finished reading ||𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕝|| Taekook✓(completed) 🎉