henry

~henry's pov~
"henry, listen to me!! you better fucking stop with whatever the hell-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! do you want to know why i'm how i am, dad?? do you?!"
my dad goes silent. i look him in the eye, "you. you're why i'm like this. you're the reason mom left. you're the reason i have no fucking friends."
i storm out of the house and walk to belch's. i walked on the porch and saw belch in the door. "shit, henry. you good man?" i shake my head, "my dad..." belch and i walk to his car and drive. we don't realize where we are, until we see the bridge, and a girl. we slow to a stop. whenever belch turns the car off, we jump out. i slow my pace when i realize who the girl is.
y/n denbrough.
"fuck, belch that's bill's sister.." belch looks at me weirdly. "we used to be best friends until she figured out it was us being dicks to bill and his friends."
i inhale deeply and walk toward her, "y/n? it's me, henry. i-i'm sorry about georgie.." she looks at me, her eyes red and puffy. she was crying. "oh shit, you okay??" she shakes her head, "n-no.." i feel as if i should hug her, but i don't know how things are between us. i hug her anyway. she snakes her arms around my torso, sobbing into my shoulder. she steadies herself and looks at me, "th-thanks.." i slightly smile, "anytime." she and i go home with belch for a few hours, until she has to leave. belch and i took her home.
as we were walking to her porch, she stops, "henry?? i, um..." she steps closer. she wraps her arms around my shoulders and kisses me. "fuck y/n..i didn't know you liked me." she steps back, "sh-shit..s-s-sorry.." "no, no, i liked it. do it again." she smiles and kisses me once more.

~a/n how was it?? let me know in the comments! :) -peace, lexi~