Rotten to the Core

Once upon a time, long, long ago, well more like 20 years ago. Belle finally married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends, big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and the sidekicks, basically all of the really interesting people and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic, No WIFI, No way out. Or so I thought...hang on, you're about to meet us, but first this happened.

Auradon

A young teenage boy was staring out onto the Isle of the Lost while he was getting tailored for his coronation outfit. He faced forward as the tailor had measured his head when he saw his parents walk into the room.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" King Beast exclaimed.

"He's turning 16, dear." Belle replied as she clung onto his arm and walked towards their son, Prince Ben.

"Hey, Dad?" He asked as he tried to intervene.

"That's for too young to become king! I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." He explained to his son.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." Belle argued as she started cleaning up her son's room.

"Well it was either you or a teapot." Beast said as he winked towards his son. Ben realized that he was joking and laughed. Belle stared at her King with a serious look on her face.

"I'm kidding." He muttered.

"Mom, Dad. I've chosen my first official proclamation." Ben said as he finally decided to speak up. Both the King and Queen looked at their son with hope in their eyes.

"I've decided that the children from the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." He announced. Both his mother and father had stood there in awe.

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." He explained as he walked away from the mini riser and walked towards his parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" His father asked.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones that need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Ben replied with a smile on his face.

"Have you?" His father asked with anger written across his face.

"I gave you a second chance," Belle said as she tried to calm her husband down.

"Who are their parents?" She asked with worry.

"Cruella De Vil...Jafar...Evil Queen...and Maleficent." He said as he stood proud and tall.

"Maleficent?! She is the worst villain in the Land!!" The King exclaimed.

"Dad, just hear me out!"

"I won't hear of it! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!"

"Dad, their children are innocent! Don't you think that they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" He argued as he tried to reason with his father.

"I suppose their children are innocent." King Beast finally agreed before standing by the door. Belle walked towards her son with a proud look on her face.

"Well, well done. Shall we?" She asked as she walked out of the room with her King. Ben smiled as they left before turning back to his window and looking at the island. He looked down at his ring before looking back up to his window, wondering what those kids are doing now.