A little Bribery? Yes please!

"Guys! I found the wand. Let's go!" She said before leading us to the wand. I quickly ran after her before Mal noticed that I was there. Eventually, Mal showed up with the rest of us where we were looking down from a balcony. In a light blue force field was Fairy Godmother's beautiful wand. We all looked at each other with smiles on our faces before Jay whooped and started to go find the wand. The rest of us followed him and we all stared at it in awe, thinking that we might actually pull this off. Jay had a smirk on his face and went to try to steal the wand before I tried to stop him.

"Jay, don't!" I exclaimed as he continued to smirk at me. He went out to reach the wand as both my sister and tried to get him to stop. He lightly touched the force field and an alarm went off. He ended rolling back onto the floor while the rest of us covered our ears. I saw him trying to get up, so I ran over to help.

"A force field and a siren?" I heard Carlos say.

"That's just a little excessive." Jay added before finally getting onto his feet and making a run for it. We all ran away from the exhibit, avoiding the security guard and made our way out of the museum. I turned around to notice that Carlos was missing. I saw him talking on the phone and disabling the alarm before walking towards us. Mal noticed and called his name with annoyance.

"You're welcome." I heard him say before continuing to make a run for it.

"Way to go, Jay! Now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mal sarcastically as we ran all the way back to the dorms.

The next day

Today is the first day of Remedial Goodness 101. I'm not all that excited for it, but maybe it won't be so bad. For once in my life I actually treated someone with respect. Once I walked into class, I said good morning to Fairy Godmother who was teaching the class as I saw the rest of the gang walk into the room. They all took their seats as I realized that Jay sat next to me while Carlos sat next to Jay. After the first five minutes, Fairy Godmother started asking us questions.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you: A) Curse it, B) Lock it in a tower, C) Give it a bottle, or D) Carve out it's heart?" I saw Evie shot her hand up with a smile on her face.

"Evie." Fairy Godmother called.

"What was the second one?" I heard Evie ask with an innocent tone in her voice. Both Mal and I looked at each other before looking at Evie with confusion. Since I was bored before class had started, I had my sketchbook with me and had decided to draw a realistic version of Fairy Godmother's wand. I continued to sketch, but stopped once I heard Fairy Godmother call my name.

"Hailey." She called with a nice smile on her face.

"C) Give it a bottle." I replied.

"Correct, again."

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos commented.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." I said with an obvious tone. They all oh'd before I saw Jay staring at me.

"What?" I asked with a hint of self-consciousness.

"Hailey?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, my name is Hailey. What's the big deal?"

"You've never told me your real name. I thought best friends don't keep secrets."

"Don't get upset over this, okay? My mom only ever called me Hal, so when we met it was just easier to use my nickname."

"I'm not upset. It's a beautiful name." He said with a nice smile. I tried to fight the urge to blush, but I ended up just looking away, trying to hide it. I suddenly saw a girl with short brown hair and a light blue dress walking through the door, squealing from fright as she walked past us before heading to Fairy Godmother.