Chapter 7: Going Back Home

(Katie’s POV)

After that unwanted event all of us back to the camp, I don’t want do I fell about it but I’m kind a happy because I will live with my mother but being force to be a heir to them and why they need a heir are they going to leave their throne and pass to us. And now I will known as the demigoddess of Fertility and the others the same depend on their’s  godly parent domain. I hope the others are alright. I was walking back to my cabin when I saw Will.

“Hey” I greet

“Hello, how the feeling being immortal?” he asked

“Well I’m feeling weird but it will go soon”

“Okay bye I need to pack” he said in rush “I need to have fun while I’m still in mortal world”

“Okay”

And he leave and go toward to his cabin, thanks that Zeus give us One Month to stay here while we have time before we leave camp half blood and go to Olympus and mention our Quest.

(Percy POV)

I was packing my clothes and other stuff I want to see mom right now I miss her so much and now I don’t know if I can say to her what happen. But I’m thankful that Zeus gave us one month to do what we want. I was going out on my cabin when I saw Chiron coming.

“Chiron is something wrong?” I asked

“Nothing just making sure that you alright” he said

“I’m alright why?”

“I want you to let Grover come with you”

“Why?”

“No more question okay”

“Okay”

After that I walk out to camp and wait to Grover.

“Hey Perce!” Grover yelled “Wait for me!”

“Grover! I was waiting for you that why I’m still here” I yelled

“Oh Okay” Grover said

“Let’s go” I ordered

And we go to train station because the camp is busy so we need to take care of our self right now. And now that our powers is stronger than before we can take care of our self now. As we reach the train station we enter the train station but make me worried because no monster attacking us I don’t know why. As we reach to our destination no monster attacking us so we just ignore the fact that something following us. We just walk and walk until we are there in my mom’s apartment. I knock and when mom open the door she hug me tight.

“Mom” I said

“Percy you’re home” mom said while hugging me

“Yes and Grover is with me” I said

“Come I will bake cookies” she said happily

And we enter the house but I saw a shadow of a person I think that the one who following us but I just ignore that and now I’m thinking how I’m going to say to mom that I’m leaving soon for a quest and after that quest we are going to Olympus to live there. I hope she can take that now that she will left alone here now that she and Paul broke up.

(No One’s POV)

It’s done they are now immortal so I need to be more careful I need to get the job done we just need a two simple thing.

“You what information that you get?” demi-titan asked

“I know that they will go for a quest to retrieve something” I said with respect

“Great we have a time” demi-titan said and smile “We need to begin our plan, just wait and someone will rise again and take some revenge” demi-titan said and disappeared

And I go back to the place where I should be.

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters and the locations Rick Riordan does. I own only the plot.

Thank You