Chapter 16 : New Demigods

(Percy Pov)

We fought a Dragon and retrieve the Pandora's Jar But not just that we found a most interesting thing and also to ask the gods about this thing. And now we can all clam down but I think I'm wrong. Our ship is destroyed and explode, and I can't use my sea power because I think someone is preventing me to use it so that means we cannot go back to camp in this situation. So we all just built some camp site while Leo is building a new transportation.

After Annabeth and others find us, we introduced the two new demigods who help us.

Annabeth is the one in charge of everything so us boys are separated to girls and that's Thalia's order. I saw Will that sit beside me.

"Hi" I greet

"Hello Percy" Will said

"What is wrong?" I asked

"Nothing I just thinking about my new half sister" Will said

Will is not happy, why? he just found another half sister and I know he is always feel the same way everyday when another child of Apollo came to camp.

I think I feel the same when I found out that Tyson is my half brother, first I'm mad to my dad why I have a half brother a monster but I think I'm glad that I have a brother like Tyson. Now I remember him, I miss him so much.

I just waiting Will to talk when Will's half sister came. You will never think that she is a daughter of Apollo, when I first saw her I think she is daughter of Hades but it turns out its Apollo, why? She have a long black hair, in that long it reach her waist and also she had a black eyes so you will think she is Hades child but when you see how great she was when using a bow you will know she is daughter of Apollo.

"Hi" she said in lower voice

Will smiled and say "Hi what do you need? Something's wrong?"

She just standing and not talk back so I think she wanted me to leave because she need to talk to her half brother privately, I leave so that they can have their privacy. I go where Annabeth was and I find her on the shore sitting alone so I join her and sit beside her.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked worried

"No we don't have a transportation can use to go home" she said

"Yeah you're right"

"But we have another Demigods "

"Yes but how they came here?"

"They said they used a boat to came here because Maikha have a vision that someone here that can help them" Annabeth said

"Maikha?" I aksed. I never heard that name in camp.

"The Daughter of Apollo, she is a shy type that means she's not talking to someone she just saw"

"How do you know her so quickly?"

"She is nice and she talk to me with Issabelle"

Issabelle maybe the daughter of Hephaestus and just like Maikha she is not like a Hephaestus kid like Maikha I think of her as Aphrodite kid because she have big curl blond hair and blue eyes that when she look to you, you don't want to leave her sight.

"Why there appearance is different to their godly parent?" I asked

"They get their appearance to their mother's and the skill to their fathers " Annabeth explained

Now I know why. We just sit there for half hours talking when Thalia came to say that the dinner is done I don't know how she found food but I don't care I'm so hungry now. When we go back to the camp site I saw all of them are sitting in circle form. Me and Annabeth join them and when I saw the food they all fish and fruits. And no blue food, but I think I must not ccomplain. And we eat just like everything is alright.

Thanks To Reading.

Disclaimer: I do not own characters and locations Rick Riordan does. I only own the plot and some other characters.