Chapter 50 - The Dixie D'Amelio Show

"And now, introducing the one and only, Dixie D'Amelio," Charli dramatically introduced, sipping on her Dunkin. Dixie awkwardly stepped out from behind the wall.

"Hey," she greets the camera, walking over to her pink chair. The clapping sound effect plays as she waves. Dixie was wearing sweats, and a crop top, her microphone visibly attached to her shirt.

"Today we have Lilliana Wilson," Dixie says, once she is sat. Lilliana walks into the frame, waving at the camera before sitting on the pink chair beside Dixie.

"This video was thoroughly planned out, with lots of preparation," Dixie sarcastically states. Lilliana nodded, looking at the camera with an exaggerated scared look. They both jokily go into an awkward silence before breaking out into laughter.

"I guess, we're going to talk about tea," Dixie suggests, going with the only idea she could come up with. Lilli nodded her head nervously, not knowing what Dixie was going to say.

"Recently, Bryce and you have been seen hanging out again. What is going on there," she questioned.

"We're just friends. Recently, we met up again and decided to hang out," Lilliana lies, not wanting to make her and Bryce's relationship public.

"Another thing, I wanted to talk about was hate. As your roommate, I know you got a lot of hate. How did you deal with it?" Dixie questions.1

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
[LIVE]
𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊_𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖...

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎[LIVE]𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊_𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖

"Hey guys, we decided to go live, because we're bored," Lilliana speaks to the live. Dixie and Lilli were sitting at the counter of the kitchen.

"Hello, everyone," Dixie greets, talking on the phone. "You get so many people on here," Dixie notices as she looks at the view count.

"It's probably because I never go live," Lilli responds as she moves her head on Dixie's shoulder.

"Are you guys at the D'amelios? Yeah, we are at my parents," Dixie replies to comment as she scooched closer to the camera.

"Are you guys dating?" Lilliana read a comment. The girls immediately laughed. "Not yet," Lilli jokes as she and Dixie start laughing again. "No, we are not dating," Lilliana corrects.

"No, we both have boyfriends," Dixie mumbles, getting super close to the phone. Realizing what she just said, she backed away from the phone. "No, I was just kidding" she corrects as Lilliana just laughs, hiding her face in her hands.

Lilliana was silently screaming in her head. Bryce and she were just hanging out. He hadn't even asked her to be his girlfriend again.

"That's funny. I'm so funny, but I'm just kidding," Dixie said as she laughed. "Yeah, well, Dixie hasn't asked me out yet," Lilliana spoke, changing the subject.