Chapter 22

YM: Yo.

Yami: (imitates Ray from TPN) Yo

YM: (hits Yami upside the head) I'm so sorry that I didn't update when I promised. I broke my thumb (the story is embarrassing).

Atem (sarcastic) She sure did.

YM: Why did Yugi have to go on that trip today.

Yami and Atem: What trip

YM: (glares) You know exactly what trip baka

Yami: (looks at amount of reads skeptically) Ok this ain't real.

YM: (looks) OMG WHAT?!

YM: 3.4k reads?!

Atem: Walk away now. He's going into shock.

~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean 'Of course?''" Atem asked, his eyebrow raised. Joey scowled.

"Atemu used to be one of my best friends," Yugi said, looking away. "We didn't go to school together, but everything else we did together..."

"That changed when we found out that Atemu was the heir to the Egyptian throne. After that, he flirted with Yugi nonstop. Even when Yugi shot him down and told him to stop, he didn't. Atemu is determined that Yugi is his mate, despite the fact that Yugi doesn't have his mark," JOey continued.

Atem and Yami stared dumbly at JOey and Yugi for a second before they ran over and enveloped Yugi in a hug. "We're so sorry," they whispered, kissing his forehead.

"It's fine. I just find him repulsive," Yugi murmured. He scowled. "I prefer you two anyway so don't even think about me dumping you. "

>////< time skip

IT's been about two months since the whole Atemu incident. Yami, Yugi, and Atem have been going through the city kicking butt together.... but that was all ging to change soon.

Sorry for not updating. I have total writer's block for this and I don't know what to do. Pls comment and make suggestions!