Union J Fanfic - Part 1

It was the 31st of Decemeber. The 3 girls and I were planning too just have a cosy night in at Elise's house as her parents were out, watch The Bells on TV, have a few drinks and just have a cute New Years really but Elise told us too take dressy clothes just incase we decided to go to the party that was going on in the local hotel, "The Seaside View Hotel" it was an anyone is welcome New Years Eve event but we hadn't made our mind up if we wanted to go.

My dad picked Lauren and Jodie up at five o'clock at night too drop us off at Elise's house for quater past five, we planned too order a pizza from "Pizza Express" that was ten minutes away from Elise's house but we are four lazy girls so we had agreed too get a delivery for six o'clock. My dad pulled up at Elise's house. I quickly said bye and gave my dad a hug before we ran too the boot too get our stuff, Jodie had heaps of stuff you would have honestly thought she was staying for two weeks! Then there was Lauren and I with our matching Lipsy over night bags we both got a Christmas. Elise welcomed us in and we dumped our stuff in her bedroom then went into the living room where Will.I.Am ft Brintey Spears - Scream and Shout was blaring. Elise turned it down and asked us..

"What should we do tonight?" Jodie quickly answered "I am seriously not fussed, I'll be happy going out or staying in but i would like too go out because its New Years" In the car before we picked up Jodie, Lauren and I were saying we wanted to go out so badly because it was New Years Eve and this was Lauren's first New Years as being single! Lauren blurted out "Well I'd like to go to the party at the Seaside View but if you guys don't want too I'm fine staying in" I quickly said straight after Lauren "Yeah that's the same as me Lauren."  Elise said "Right we will go out then! Lets go eat, get ready, have a few drinks, then go and party! WOO! Is that OK Jodie?" Elise said with a smile. "Yeah ofcourse it is I CAN'T WAIT NOW YAAAYY" Jodie replied. "Let's go upstairs and get changed then!" Elise said as she turned the music up loud again.