Union J Fanfic - Part 9

"Elise you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" George flirted with Elise as she sat on the seat with a huge smile on her face

"Iona I have never come across someone as beautiful as you and never seen a smile like yours before" JJ told me as he held out one hand for me too hold. I held his hand as I stood up.

"Lauren you are the most gorgeous person I have seen ever your eyes are just perfect" Josh admitted too Lauren as she got out her seat and came close too Josh again.

"Jodie seriously you are the definition of perfect!" Jaymi said too Jodie. 

George sat next too Elise and Jaymi sat next too Jodie. JJ and I got really close again and he held my waist as we began too kiss again. We looked around the room and seen the same atmosphere that was happening at 00:00am. I was just waiting for me too wake up but I wasn't awaking up. This was real.

"Right boys its time too pack up and go, You've got a gig tomorrow" Mark came in and rudely interupted. Us girls knew where the gig was and it was five minutes from where we all live. Sadly it was sold out before we got tickets.

"OK boss." George sarcasticly replied.

"Well is this it?" Jodie said. "Is this what?" Jaymi replied confussingly. "We've met you know is time too go home and just wish you remember us?" Lauren continued. "No way, 2 minutes" Josh replied.

The four boys went too the top part of the dressing room, I wonder what they were discussing, We had no clue what was coming next.

"We have decided we will give you four our numbers, I will especially expect a text from you Elise" George winked. "Does this mean we will see you again and we can maybe meet up?!" I said excitedly "It does indeed babe" JJ replied as he put his number into my phone. "Us boys trust you girls too keep our numbers in secret because if they get on the internet it means our number will get blocked and we don't want that" Jaymi explained.

We all traded numbers and we got one last kiss and hug before we left the room. As we left the room we thanked all secruity and hotel staff for giving this once in a lifetime opportunity!

We left the hotel too walk back too Elise's too sleepover and Union J's limo passed us with the boys out each limo window and blew us all a kiss as the driver tooted his horn. We began too walk back when Mine, Elise's, Jodie's and Lauren's phones buzzed...