sirius black | babysitting duties

- requested by genderenvy ok so its not exactly his daughter but you'll see it'll be cute in the end

ok so its not exactly his daughter
but you'll see it'll be cute in the end.
also like i wrote this a month or so
after you requested and im so sorry
like school has been such a bitch and
i'm honestly so done with it 🕳👩🏼‍🦯

"Please, Sirius, it's not even for a day."

Sirius sighed as he looked at your daughter, who was happily munching on a lollipop while playing with daisies in his garden.

Just before the war started, you decided that having a one night stand with your ex-boyfriend was a good idea. It wasn't. And you ended up pregnant while he wanted nothing to do with the baby.

You wanted to get rid of the baby at first but the moment you heard your daughter's heartbeat, it was over for you. You already loved her with everything in you and you knew you would protect her forever. So just a couple of months before Harry James Potter was born, your daughter Avia Briar L/N was born.

She was a little bundle of joy and luckily, she looked just like you and not your ex. Sirius fell in love with her immediately, always being protective of her and Harry, but babysitting Avia for a whole day by himself made Sirius shudder in fear.

"But-but I'm not good with kids. I'm gonna drop her or burn her or something!-"

You placed your hands on his shoulders. "Sirius, she's a three year old toddler, not a murderer."

"A terrifying three year old." Sirius shivered.

"To think you're more scared of her than you were of the war. If you're this scared, poor ol'
Pettigrew would have definitely dropped dead by now." you teased with a smile as he rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't even let him look at Avia, you know that." he assured you as he brought you in a tight hug, his lips on your head. "He's in Azkaban and he's never getting out. Never."

"I know Sirius," you said as you looked at him with a soft smile. "I know."

There was a few seconds where neither of you spoke befofe you broke the silence. "Sooo, will you take care of Avia for a day?" you asked with a cheeky smile.

Sirius threw his head back with a bark if laughter before calming down, his cheeks rosy. "Yes, but don't come yelling at me if i break her."

"You won't." you assured him as you peered outside and called your daughter. "Avia, come here sweetheart."

She looked up at the sound of your voice, her face immediately breaking into a smile as she dropped the daisies she was holding and ran inside, immediately jumping into your awaiting arms. "Mummy, can I have another lollipop?" she stuttered a little, an adorable frown forming on her face.