iv. oh, atlanta

─── ⁂𝄪ヅ⍣↠❃¨•

NOELLE was peacefully laying in her bed, her thick blanket almost wrapped around her body as a way of protection. the sunlight ever so slightly seeping through the cracks of the blinds and the muffled ,only almost, inaudible noises of the new york streets. she had been sharing a small apartment with her roommate. having axel as a roommate had many benefits, he was her best friend, he loved to cook and clean, he was insanely funny and entertaining and he paid half of the rent. considering the fact that noelle spent most of her time in atlanta anyway, it was good to not have to pay insanely high prices for rent. queens was more quiet and suburban than most areas of the city, it was something she appreciated. but peace and quiet is never guaranteed for long when you have to annoying best friends who loves to call you at 7 in the morning all the way from california. noelle pulled the blanket over her head but she couldn't ignore the loud vibrating of her phone. finally fed up, she stuck out an arm and quickly snatched her phone from the night stand, only to hide under the covers once again.

"what. do. you. want." she spoke into the phone, her morning voice prominent and slightly cracking.

"my beautiful bestie, its time to wake up! my beautiful bestie, its time to wake up! my beautiful bestie, its time to wake up!", jacob had repeatedly sang.

noelle groaned, before getting halfway out of the blanket amd sitting up on her bed, "you know, it's moments like these where i just want to block you and forget your existence" she yawned and closed her eyes for a few more seconds.

"no you love me. anyway, you should probably get ready for your flight in two hours" he said.

the girls eyes shot wide open, oh fuck the flight to atlanta. her tiny figure jumping out of the bed, phone still in her hand, and towards her closet. she threw whatever was still in her closet onto her bed "oh my god, oh my god i forgot i'm literally gonna miss my flight!" she panicked. it was jacob's hysterical laugh that caused her to stop in tracks. heart rate going back to normal as she brought her phone back to her ear.

"oh my god, you are SO easy to trick" he laughed. of course he would do this."calm down, you still have four hours, ellie"

"i hate, despite, greatly dislike, detest and absolutely loathe you, bertrand, did you know that?" she spat. she wasn't actually mad or upset. in fact, she was used to this.

"yea right, sure you do. anyway, i just wanted to wake you up, sunshine. now go get ready" he said, sarcastically putting emphasis on the nickname.

noelle sighed, "whatever, freak. i'll see you in 6 hours and you better be there to pick me up on time".

the boy playfully rolled his eyes on the other side of the phone, "yeah yeah, don't worry me and xolo will be there"

"okay good, bye love you" and with that, the blonde hung up to get started with her day.

jacob on the other hand was sitting on his own bed, heart beating slightly faster at her last words. the two of them had ended phone calls or bid each other goodbye that way, but each time it had caused the boy's stomach to erupt in butterflies so subtly that he almost never noticed. but only almost.

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆