Chapter 1 (Yuya's morning)

The alarm of the fourteen-year-old rings through the room to alarm him to wake him up, but he was already awake because he is worried about something wrong at the school. After all, the last time he went to school was when he was in elementary school because he was getting bullied by all the kids and because he is too shy to ask for help, but he thinks if he asked, he would get nervous and didn't know his teacher would believe him. So he never went to middle school in real life because he promised the person that takes care of him that he would go to high school to get the dream he wants. Still, the other reason was because of the bullying that he didn't go to middle school because he wasn't very comfortable with kids his age. The only person he is comfortable with, his only friends that are his age, is his friend Zuzu, and they have known each other since they were five years old.

         Zuzu's father called Yuya and Zuzu to come downstairs for breakfast to eat before going to school when he said that Zuzu was already ready to eat breakfast and came to tell Yuya to wake up. When Zuzu came into his room, he was already up and awake; who knows how long? Maybe he didn't want to know he had a nightmare or sneaks out at night or whatever he did at night. Zuzu said, " Good morning, Yuya. How was your morning so far?" Yuya answered, " Yeah, I had an ok night; I just had a bad dream." Zuzu started looking at Yuya, worried, and she thought. " Are you sure you're ok?" Yuya said, " Yeah, I'm just tired." After Yuya said that Zuzu left the room, she didn't do something terrible to Yuya, like in lower school with people bullying him, and she helped him with it.

With Yuya

        In Yuya's thoughts. " I wonder if I have anyone that will care for me, uh I hate myself." After he thought that, he cried a little, then he got ready for school and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After Yuya got ready, he went downstairs, and he saw Zuzu. Yuya said, " Good morning Zuzu." Zuzu said back, " Good morning to you, Yuya. Are you going to eat breakfast?" Yuya said, " Nah, I'm going to go early; I'm really nervous to go back to school." Zuzu said, " Ok, Yuya, but I'm worried that you haven't been eating as much after the bullying in the lower school." Yuya said, " Nah, I'm fine." with a fake smile. After he said that, he walks outside slowly because he has 3 hours till school starts and the walk to school is 20 mins away from his house. In Yuya's thoughts, " I wonder if I'll ever be happy again? I mean, the only friend I have is Zuzu. And I have never really been outside before after what happened in elementary school." After a bit of walking, Yuya found himself looking at a soccer game, and he saw a girl and two that looked like people in the pictures that Zuzu has. That probably means that they are Zuzu's friends from school. After that, Yuya is starting to think that he probably isn't make friends that easily because of what happened a few years ago. Yuya thought, " I wonder when was the last time I did what I liked to do and not be nervous around everyone so I can do what I like to do? I believe that Zuzu worried about me, probably not though no one really likes me to adopt me, so who would." After he thought that he bumped into someone, Yuya said, " O-Oh my gosh I-I'm s-so s-sorry a-are y-you o-okay?" After Yuya said that, he started running away to the school.

Author notes

The person that Yuya bumped into was Yugo, so I'm going to do Yugo morning next.