𝐑𝐇 19: 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓

Copyright © 2021 by hersheysfinest

BEYONCÉ KNOWLES

Over it.

"She won't talk to me, it's been three days now and we're supposed to be seeing each other today since it's Thursday. I don't know what I did."

I was ranting to Ashley in the flesh who'd just so happened to catch me at the wrong time.

I've been texting and calling Onika to her annoyance at this point. The last time we communicated was three days ago and I know she's ignoring me because I can see that she'd read my messages from the read stamps. Not only did she read them days later, but she turned off the receipts too. I won't be surprised if I tried calling again and her line pinged straight to voicemail.

It was making me all the more anxious with her and irritated with myself because I had no clue what the problem was. She was all good the last time she did speak to me, and I was in the same boat!

"Maybe she's only overworking and got caught up. Give her some time, Honey Bee'. You are too amped over this, it's not that serious to be throwing your phone over." Ashley chuckled, sympathetically. "You two weren't arguing or getting off on bad terms right? Nicki is probably on her way here right now."

"It's not that serious but you know how I get when I let my emotions take over. It's bothering me too much and I doubt that. If she were, she would've told me first like she always does. It's not adding up."

"What was the last thing you talked to her about? Maybe that's something to consider."

I shrugged, not even thinking of the factor. I could hardly remember that on my own but I knew it wasn't anything major for her to ghost me over. It was all okay not hearing from her when I knew she was in a position where she literally could not, proficiently, but this was different. She would've told me if that were the case. She always told me the what it was and even then, she still acknowledged the fact that I was living.

I hated not talking to her. It felt so bad.

"Well consider it. You got me over here trippin' over you going through a semi- breakdown and I'm thinking something happened but you're being a damn simp."

I rolled my eyes, thinking more about it then. "First of all, I'm not. I'm just not used to her being adverse towards me. The last thing I remember being on topic about was Monday dance class that evening. She only asked how it went. Then, we said our goodbyes and that was it."